College football biggest disappointments in 08

arenateam

7. Clemson – Why? Because they were preseason ranked #9 in the country. Because their team is loaded with talent and ended the season 7-6. Because they have one of the best running back tandems in the country (Davis & Spiller), and they couldn’t get it done (Neither one rushed for more than 800 yards this season).

Damn.

Some we would expect. Some we wouldn't.

Link

KU returned mucho players on a top 15 defense and fell off the map! Missouri returned 8-9 starters and were HORRIBLE!

Missouri did not reach expectations, but they were far from horrible. I seem to remember them kicking our ass very badly.

Doesn't mean they weren't a disappointment. I think if you ask any Missouri fan they would tell you they were disappointed with how this year went.

Some we would expect. Some we wouldn't.

Link

KU returned mucho players on a top 15 defense and fell off the map! Missouri returned 8-9 starters and were HORRIBLE!

KU was a bit dissapointing. I was saying (bowl not included) 9-3, maybe 8-4 and they only went 7-5. I am a non-Kool aider, too. The loss to USF was not a good one, though, the South was better than I even expected (no gimmees for us there) and I Nebraska was playing well byt he time we rolled in. We did get the nice win over MU, took care of all the North BUT NU, and whipped a not very good Minnesota team, but I would say I was disaapointed a little. Still, back to back bowl wins for the first time ever, beating both our rivals and the 4 years in a row of bowl eligibility are nice. I really hope we can get Tech next year, and sweep the North. Hope springs eternal :)

KU was a bit dissapointing. I was saying (bowl not included) 9-3, maybe 8-4 and they only went 7-5. I am a non-Kool aider, too. The loss to USF was not a good one, though, the South was better than I even expected (no gimmees for us there) and I Nebraska was playing well byt he time we rolled in. We did get the nice win over MU, took care of all the North BUT NU, and whipped a not very good Minnesota team, but I would say I was disaapointed a little. Still, back to back bowl wins for the first time ever, beating both our rivals and the 4 years in a row of bowl eligibility are nice. I really hope we can get Tech next year, and sweep the North. Hope springs eternal :)

LOL people like you are the reason why we laugh at Kansas...hope you remember that one good year and the Orange Bowl win... :laughpound:LOLtartar