Down on my luck

Today has been by far one of the most interesting and telling days of my life. My best friend of almost my entire life has decided to date my ex-girlfriend. It really hurts, mainly because I have feelings for her still. I can't really be angry with my best friend, but damn this really hurts. I thought it was kind of a low ball move, but at the same time, she'll probably mess up his life with all of her controlling of one's life. Not looking for sympathy, just needed a place to rant.

On a lighter note, 228 days until kick-off!

A friend of mine that I grew up with decided he wanted to date the girl I lost my virginity to. He asked me first which was cool as hell, but I paid him back by asking him this, "Does she do this to you in bed?" "Really!?" "I taught her that!" All he could do was shake his head and say how wrong that was and laugh. He ended up marrying her and having a kid with her, but they are divorced now.

A friend of mine that I grew up with decided he wanted to date the girl I lost my virginity to. He asked me first which was cool as hell, but I paid him back by asking him this, "Does she do this to you in bed?" "Really!?" "I taught her that!" All he could do was shake his head and say how wrong that was and laugh. He ended up marrying her and having a kid with her, but they are divorced now.

Taught her what?

Sleep with his sister...that'll teach him!

No sister? Well...he's gotta have a mom out there somewhere...

I would say this, depending on how serious you are this girl were really determines how bad this 'man' law infraction is. If she was just some chick you were with, its a minor offence. If this was a serious relationship and the "L" word was dropped, then that is some serious BS from a guy who is supposed to be your bud.

If it is the second one then take Cy's advice. Nail his sister or an ex that he really liked. IF its cool for him to pick of your pile then its cool for you.

I HAD a friend who messed around with my girlfriend when we were freshman in HS. for the next 4 years I think I had a crack at every girl he dated (not many, like 3 or 4) including taking the virginity for the love of his life (one night stand) WHILE they were together :thumbs . DONT MESS WITH THE BEST!!! :nutz lol

(p.s. I can be a real a** if you didnt know! :) )

I would say this, depending on how serious you are this girl were really determines how bad this 'man' law infraction is. If she was just some chick you were with, its a minor offence. If this was a serious relationship and the "L" word was dropped, then that is some serious BS from a guy who is supposed to be your bud.

:yeah if it was the latter, then you need to pistol whip the dude.