Spring game won't help

glm09

the first post got me confused... <_< i am thinking of going to the spring game, i have never gone to one before, but what can I expect?? Is this something worth going to? Would I be missing out or wait for the season to make the trip to Lincoln?? kind of got me bummed like it is no big deal to be there :angry:

I would describe it as a good family atmosphere. It's cost efficient and great for kids - they also do the drug-free pledge at halftime (Drowning obvisouly participated in this). It doesn't have a fraction of the electricity of an actual game, and the in-game action doesn't really have a flow (I believe last year Bo was on the playing field for the entire scrimmage). It can be a decent fix though.

Last year's spring game didn't exactly show me much that I didn't already know. The only thing it did for me was make me expect to see more deep passes to guys like guillyen.

The year before that we had a QB controversy and the spring game didn't exactly offer much insight into that either.

I have decided not to expect to learn much of anything from the spring game this year that we haven't already figured out. It will be cool to see Green get some snaps, Ricky Henry on the Oline, our secondary and Suh and Baker Steinkuhler, and all of the new LB's and Mendoza and Okafor. It will also be cool to see khiry cooper play and kyler reed at linebacker as well as ben cotton play TE. But other than that there won't be anything cool there at all. I guess maybe it will be cool to see if kody spano competes and how Barry Turner does and also how helu and castille have improved, but other than that there won't be anything cool worth seeing. I guess seeing cameron meredith and josh williams at DE might be interesting, but that is it. There won't be anything else cool at all.

Please don't ever post again.

Last year's spring game didn't exactly show me much that I didn't already know. The only thing it did for me was make me expect to see more deep passes to guys like guillyen.

The year before that we had a QB controversy and the spring game didn't exactly offer much insight into that either.

I have decided not to expect to learn much of anything from the spring game this year that we haven't already figured out. It will be cool to see Green get some snaps, Ricky Henry on the Oline, our secondary and Suh and Baker Steinkuhler, and all of the new LB's and Mendoza and Okafor. It will also be cool to see khiry cooper play and kyler reed at linebacker as well as ben cotton play TE. But other than that there won't be anything cool there at all. I guess maybe it will be cool to see if kody spano competes and how Barry Turner does and also how helu and castille have improved, but other than that there won't be anything cool worth seeing. I guess seeing cameron meredith and josh williams at DE might be interesting, but that is it. There won't be anything else cool at all.

COOL!! :woo

Please don't ever post again.

Please, post more, I get tired of reading other people's stale comments

I like the original Spring-game method better, have 1's vs 1's and 2's vs 2's. It gives a better picture of what the O/D can do against a BCS D/O. But Bo's big mix-'em-up is still better than BC's dog-and-pony show of 1's vs mainly 3's . Who in their right mind is impressed with our first-teamers running-it-up against mainly underclassmen and walk-ons?

Like last year I'd expect more long-balls, they're crowd pleasers, and in addtion to Gillellyn(whose hopefully working on his hands) we'll have a couple of other guys that could give us some deep threat.

Hopefully the weather is good again.

I think it showed that we had 2 capable QBs. I don't think anyone thought much of Ganz going into the spring game. All of a sudden he was a viable QB, and time proved that out.

If 2 or 3 QBs look good this spring game, that will also be a lot of insight even if we don't know who will wind up starting. I'd much rather see that then see 1 competent QB and the rest proving they aren't up to it.

This this and this, but nothing else will be cool. Oh and this, this and this, but nothing else other than that will be cool. Oh and this, this, this, this, this..this and this..that and this..oh maybe this..oh yeah and that..but other than that nothing else will be even remotely cool.

Give me a break lol. The spring game is just more of something for fun anyways. We're not supposed to shocked and put in awe by anything that happens in that game.

:rollin That was the funniest post I have seen since bruno posted last.

Haha well I just couldn't let his post go un-criticized :w00t:w00t:w00t

the first post got me confused... <_< i am thinking of going to the spring game, i have never gone to one before, but what can I expect?? Is this something worth going to? Would I be missing out or wait for the season to make the trip to Lincoln?? kind of got me bummed like it is no big deal to be there :angry:

:dunno

I tink the original poster is saying it may or may not be cool enough to wear a jacket.

Either that, or the '60's are making a comeback with their cool slang.

This this and this, but nothing else will be cool. Oh and this, this and this, but nothing else other than that will be cool. Oh and this, this, this, this, this..this and this..that and this..oh maybe this..oh yeah and that..but other than that nothing else will be even remotely cool.

Give me a break lol. The spring game is just more of something for fun anyways. We're not supposed to shocked and put in awe by anything that happens in that game.

Not shure why..but I'm reminded of this scene from

RhLzuNvgP58

:yeah