All Time TE

All time TE  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Johnny Mitchell made some of the sickest grabs I have ever seen anyone in NU uniform make period. So much talent, also had single season catches record for TE at NU until this year.

:yeah

I remember an Oklahoma game where McCant threw a pass in the endzone and I could have sworn it was going to be intercepted, but somehow Mitchell came up with ball for a td. I went from yelling nooo to celebrating a td. He had the best hands I ever seen for a tight end at the time. Though his blocking was suspect at best.

Mitchell red-shirted, then played 2 years before leaving for the pros. Incredible hands--I remember him pulling down a pass on a cold rainy (icy?) day that was impossible to catch. But not a good blocker.

Miller gets my vote. He was a like a third offensive tackle, but also a great deep-down-the-middle threat.

It was tough to pass on Wistrom or Herrian. We've had some great TEs.

Jeter was before my time but I hear he was another great one. I have a tough time voting for anyone I never saw play, which makes me understand why some people are going with the more recent guys over some of the 70s/80s guys I'm going with.

Johnny Mitchell made some of the sickest grabs I have ever seen anyone in NU uniform make period. So much talent, also had single season catches record for TE at NU until this year.

Great hands, and great speed too. The guy had wheels.