Have there been any surprises today??

Havnt had a chance to see yet. Has there been any surprises today for your class??

Missouri had 5 guys that could have gone either way have gone 2-2 with Richardson to announce soon. Hope you guys are happy with today and that all is well. I know my day will get better is big Sheldon is faxing to a Columbia area code today!

Freeman - Choose MU

Phillips - Stayed MU

Wingo - Stayed ARK

Lance Ray - Stayed ARK

Richardson - ?? (please, please, please say MU) :)

There had been alot of talk over the last 3-4 days about Wingo switching to MU. We had one RB quit and his cousin, who he is very close with, committed to MU for 2010 (marquis Hill) Some were thinking that with the PT opening up and having Hill there next year might swing him.

But not to be.

Only miss was Byrd not being able to qualify and having to get placed at a JUCO. We might get a late :star:star:star:star:star surprise from Jason Pierre-Paul, apparantly he hasn't sent in his LOI to South Florida yet and he was very high on NU even when he verbaled to USF last week. I won't get too worked up yet until I see it though.

Only miss was Byrd not being able to qualify and having to get placed at a JUCO. We might get a late :star:star:star:star:star surprise from Jason Pierre-Paul, apparantly he hasn't sent in his LOI to South Florida yet and he was very high on NU even when he verbaled to USF last week. I won't get too worked up yet until I see it though.

how bad were byrd's scores? he would still have time to take his qualifying tests. Unless he is short on his actual classes.

I dont know too much about Pierre-Paul. Who did he originaly commit to before going JUCO?

how bad were byrd's scores? he would still have time to take his qualifying tests. Unless he is short on his actual classes.

I dont know too much about Pierre-Paul. Who did he orinally commit to before going JUCO?

Not sure about Byrd's scores, I know that he was in such bad shape that he didn't even bother signing. His coach was on the phone with Bo's staff last night talking about where to place him.

JPP's thread link is here http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28092

Was originally going to Central Florida as a part of the 2007 class.

I dont know too much about Pierre-Paul. Who did he orinally commit to before going JUCO?

Not sure about Byrd's scores, I know that he was in such bad shape that he didn't even bother signing. His coach was on the phone with Bo's staff last night talking about where to place him.

JPP's thread link is here http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28092

Was originally going to Central Florida as a part of the 2007 class.

Thanks Caveman

Sheldon Richardson just picked MU. THANK GOD!. :)

Just making you sweat a little. :clap

I'd guess he probably had a presser or something at his school. He wasn't one of them on ESPNU was he?

I dont know if it was on TV or not. I know he was pimping for some ESPN coverage. Even mentioned he hoped they would be there after his Miami vist this past weekend.

Like you said Pete, probably just loving the spotlight. But MU fans are used to those type of players leaving the state.