Have there been any surprises today??

Havnt had a chance to see yet. Has there been any surprises today for your class??

Missouri had 5 guys that could have gone either way have gone 2-2 with Richardson to announce soon. Hope you guys are happy with today and that all is well. I know my day will get better is big Sheldon is faxing to a Columbia area code today!

Freeman - Choose MU

Phillips - Stayed MU

Wingo - Stayed ARK

Lance Ray - Stayed ARK

Richardson - ?? (please, please, please say MU) :)

how good it wingl?

Havnt had a chance to see yet. Has there been any surprises today for your class??

Missouri had 5 guys that could have gone either way have gone 2-2 with Richardson to announce soon. Hope you guys are happy with today and that all is well. I know my day will get better is big Sheldon is faxing to a Columbia area code today!

Freeman - Choose MU

Phillips - Stayed MU

Wingo - Stayed ARK

Lance Ray - Stayed ARK

what about ray?

Freeman - Choose MU

Phillips - Stayed MU

Wingo - Stayed ARK

Lance Ray - Stayed ARK

how good it wingl?

meant wingo...

Freeman - Choose MU

Phillips - Stayed MU

Wingo - Stayed ARK

Lance Ray - Stayed ARK

what about ray?

Wingo is a :star:star:star:star athelete from STL. Played RB in HS. MU talked to him about RB and Safety. ARK just as a RB.

Ray I believe is a :star:star:star from Florida. Had verbal'd to ARK but MU came in late. He is a little burner. Small WR with great speed. Apparently he loved MU and wanted to switch but was presurred from his parents to honor his commit

Freeman - Choose MU

Phillips - Stayed MU

Wingo - Stayed ARK

Lance Ray - Stayed ARK

what about ray?

Wingo is a :star:star:star:star athelete from STL. Played RB in HS. MU talked to him about RB and Safety. ARK just as a RB.

Ray I believe is a :star:star:star from Florida. Had verbal'd to ARK but MU came in late. He is a little burner. Small WR with great speed. Apparently he loved MU and wanted to switch but was presurred from his parents to honor his commit

thanks for the info

Freeman - Choose MU

Phillips - Stayed MU

Wingo - Stayed ARK

Lance Ray - Stayed ARK

what about ray?

thanks for the info

good luck in 2009...wps!