SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

Like Danny Woodhead, I really wish we would pass on this Marsh kid.

i can't tell if you're serious or not, but mr. woodhead plays in the NFL. i think he would have been worth a scholarship, despite every single D1 team apparently missing on him.

I was being facetious. I would rather take a slightly less gifted Nebraska kid over an outside kid in most cases.

The only similarity they have is that they're from Nebraska. Crouch was kind of a huge star coming out of HS, wasn't he? You're going to have to find an equivalently invisible Nebraska kid with no other D1 offers who blossomed under scholarship. I'm sure they exist - but Crouch wasn't one of them.

We get kind of excited talking about potential diamond-in-the-rough, underrated types like Quincy Enunwa, who is a 5.7 3-star, as high as he can get without having 4 stars...Bronson would be a different kind of underrated, as a 5.1 2-star. I'm only kind of stargazing here...I mean, we all know hardworking and talented players get overlooked and go on to have great careers. Colt McCoy was a 3 star, etc. Well, Bronson's a 5.1 2-star. (5.0 is the lowest possible grade an evaluated recruit can have) He almost can't get lower. I can't comment on his film, though. Maybe somebody else could do that.

I was being facetious. I would rather take a slightly less gifted Nebraska kid over an outside kid in most cases.

This is what I don't get. Why does where a kid lives affect how good he is for us?

I think that Bronson Marsh is very underrated... you never know he could become the next eric crouch ;)

Now lets not get crazy there Joey. I remember Crouch had a much bigger buzz surounding him when he was even a junior at Millard North and this was way before forums like this were popular/existed. I haven't watched Marsh's highlight reels, but I do recall some of the highschool games he played in. Even guys in the secondary who had an angle still got beat by him once he caught the corner.

I think that Bronson Marsh is very underrated... you never know he could become the next eric crouch ;)

Now lets not get crazy there Joey. I remember Crouch had a much bigger buzz surounding him when he was even a junior at Millard North and this was way before forums like this were popular/existed. I haven't watched Marsh's highlight reels, but I do recall some of the highschool games he played in. Even guys in the secondary who had an angle still got beat by him once he caught the corner.

I should have clarified that Crouch was the one out running everyone, not Marsh.