SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

I almost wouldn't mind Marsh getting a scholarship now. The sooner he gets in, the sooner that scholarship opens up again - I mean, if he's going to get one anyway. I'm still shocked he ended up getting offered, so that may sound bitter on my part. But hey, if it's an offer, may as well count it earlier. If he surprises and makes an impact, all the better. I'm sure he's chomping at the bit to do so and will wish him best of luck here.

This was my thinking...maybe open a scholarship for 2011 to get some other stud. That way we use Marsh's for 2010, since we have one and save one for 2011...just my thinking anyways.

Not sure if anyone knows...what do they plan on doing with Marsh? Keep the greyshirt or are they going to give him a schollie? Didn't know if anyone knew for sure or not. Sorry if I am dedhoarse with the same question as everyone else. :lol:

It's going to be a summertime decision. He can workout on campus all summer etc, Bo and Carl can't watch though. Dobson will report back. If he is coming along well enough in workouts they will schollie him in the fall. If not they will wait until January. That is the decision that staff is taking per OWH

Awesome...appreciate the info. Going to have to find that article. I want to see the kid make it happen...I am going to be following his career cause it is a good story there.

Just watched this kid's highlight video... and I can see immediately why Bo and Co. were hesitant to let him be a QB. Literally every single play in his highlight video but two were him running the ball. He had two passing clips. If anyone has a video where it shows him throwing it I'd appreciate it.

The video that Rivals has of him shows him passing more than running. I'd say 90% passing to 10% running. Only problem is, you have to be a Rivals subscriber to view it.

Big problem. You'll just have to tell me I guess... how would you evaluate him compared to Lee, Green, and what you've seen of Carnes?

Just went back and re-watched it. Actually the clip is 2:20 of nothing but passing. No running plays whatsoever.

Anyway, all of his passes are lob passes. No evidence of any throws displaying power or zip behind it. He has a long release, which makes sense why his passes have a lot of air under them.

Point blank, no comparison to the present QB's we have as well as Carnes and Turner. The fact that Carnes & Turner play against the biggest and best competition in their respective states gives them the edge automatically. I can see why Bo wants him at Safety.

I wish the kid luck though. I think Pelini can turn him into a respectable DB like he did O'Hanlon, who himself was a former Nebraska HS QB.

I wish the kid luck though. I think Pelini can turn him into a respectable DB like he did O'Hanlon, who himself was a former Nebraska HS QB.

nitpicking here, but o'hanlon was more than a respectable DB. he had one of the best seasons of any safety we've had this decade, even with a game blowing play taken into account, and i expect him to be in an NFL training camp later this year with a good shot at making a roster.

• 6 months later...