Cody Glenn

HskrMan

You can already have sex with a girl 16 and over in Nebraska, which is one of the youngest consensual ages in the country. That would mean he had sex with a girl younger than 16, which is pushing the pedo limits. I'm not saying he did it, but come on, these guys can have the pick of any legal age chicks they want.

I'm pretty sure that it is still illegal to do the deed with a 16 y/o if you are over the age of 19 in Nebraska. Pretty sure about that.

See THIS POST for a list of the Nebraska statutes on sexual abuse.

So basically she could have been under the age of 18. He is obviously at least 20, so under 18 would not be legal for him. With that said, how does anyone know that the girl wasn't 17 yrs old, and could have lied to him and told him she was 18 or 19 years old? Not saying that was the case, but everyone is "assuming" he knew. If she did lie to him, what was he supposed to do? Ask to see her I.D.?

So basically she could have been under the age of 18. He is obviously at least 20, so under 18 would not be legal for him. With that said, how does anyone know that the girl wasn't 17 yrs old, and could have lied to him and told him she was 18 or 19 years old? Not saying that was the case, but everyone is "assuming" he knew. If she did lie to him, what was he supposed to do? Ask to see her I.D.?

Apperantly the answer to that question is yes. <_<

I guess we're heading to something where you have to sign a pre-nookie contract.

Anyone remember that skit from Chappelle Show?

Cause thats the first thing I used to do when I was 21 and wanted a piece of a$$ was ask the girl to prove how old she was if she told me she was 18. Come on who does that?

Cause thats the first thing I used to do when I was 21 and wanted a piece of a$$ was ask the girl to prove how old she was if she told me she was 18. Come on who does that?

Peolple not in trouble............. <_<

I would guess that 99 percent of guys that age that meet a girl that wants to hook up dont ask the girl to see her ID.

I saw Cody Glenn and N. Suh at the Grata last night. I thought about asking him.

I work at Texas Roadhouse and I've seen Cody in a couple of time (along with Cory Ross, Jaba Chamberlain, and other current and former huskers) and many of us at the roadhouse are big fans....I thought about asking him hundreds of times....but i didn't because i would probably lose my job and my teeth lol.

something like stautory rape isnt up to the parents to press charges or not. If it is true and it gets out then the D.A. is the one who has to decide wether to press charges against Cody.

I remember a case in my criminal law class where a guy was at a bar with his buddies where you had to be 21 to get in and some girls who were under 18 got fake ids and got in the bar this guy ended up hooking up with one of those girls and getting charged with statutory rape. His defence was he thought she was at least 21 because they were in a 21 and older only place. The judge says that doesnt excuse you from this and convited him.

something like stautory rape isnt up to the parents to press charges or not. If it is true and it gets out then the D.A. is the one who has to decide wether to press charges against Cody.

I remember a case in my criminal law class where a guy was at a bar with his buddies where you had to be 21 to get in and some girls who were under 18 got fake ids and got in the bar this guy ended up hooking up with one of those girls and getting charged with statutory rape. His defence was he thought she was at least 21 because they were in a 21 and older only place. The judge says that doesnt excuse you from this and convited him.

Well, then that guy should have sued the bar! Really he could put up a pretty good argument that the bar was at fault for him thinking the girl was 21.

Well, then that guy should have sued the bar! Really he could put up a pretty good argument that the bar was at fault for him thinking the girl was 21.

:yeah

seems like he would have a damn good argument against that... people were sarcastically asking whether or not your supposed to ask for an id or not... well even in this case, what the hell?

"I'm sorry. I know we're both hammered and just wanna f**k, but can I see you're birth certificate first?"

I would guess that 99 percent of guys that age that meet a girl that wants to hook up dont ask the girl to see her ID.

I would guess that 98% of those guys arent on an elite D1 football program where people watch your every move.

No, she has to be at most, 15 years old. If she is 16, then it is not statutory rape. I know that girls are growing up quicker now than in my day, but you don't confuse a 15 year old girl with someone you should be having sex with. And the asking for id, if she has a driver's license, then she's old enough....even though that is still pretty sick for someone who is what, 22 or 23?