LB Hayes Pullard

thats fast, and BTW you double posted this. Need some mods to merge or delete the other.

That is fast --- if the time is real. It likely is not. he probably runs a 4.65 --- and for a 220 Lb (if he weighs that, he could be 197 for all we know) LB a 5.65 is good speed.

The point... Heights will be exaggerated, weights exaggerated, and 40 times are typically lowered from reality by 0.1-0.2 seconds.

So... we have no real idea about this or any guys numbers.

that said... if these numbers are real then yes, looks awesome.

thats fast, and BTW you double posted this. Need some mods to merge or delete the other.

That is fast --- if the time is real. It likely is not. he probably runs a 4.65 --- and for a 220 Lb (if he weighs that, he could be 197 for all we know) LB a 5.65 is good speed.

The point... Heights will be exaggerated, weights exaggerated, and 40 times are typically lowered from reality by 0.1-0.2 seconds.

So... we have no real idea about this or any guys numbers.

that said... if these numbers are real then yes, looks awesome.

Agreed. The only REAL way to evaluate someone in HS (in my opinion) is to actually look at their tape. While I don't profess to be a collegiate scout, I do think I've been around the game long enough to know a good player when I see one. Game speed shows up on tape.

• 4 weeks later...
Nebraska offers Pullard

He still hasn't seen the explosion of scholarship offers one would expect from such a talent, but linebacker Haynes Pullard (Crenshaw/Los Angeles, Calif.) did pick up offer No. 4 earlier in the week.

"Nebraska just offered," Pullard said. "UCLA was the first then Arizona and Arizona State offered too. I'm still hearing a lot from USC, Oregon, Washington and a few others but I'm not sure who might be my next offer.

"I'm definitely interested in Nebraska, that's a big time program. At this point, I'm just wide open to every school recruiting me. I'm going to go all the way through the recruiting process, take all my visits and I don't plan on committing until late in the recruiting period."

Pullard added he wasn't sure what his summer camp plans were outside of the Nike Camp at Stanford.

"I was going to go to the Nike Camp at USC, but that's my birthday weekend and I'll be in Vegas," Pullard said. "I'm actually kind of looking forward to going to a camp outside of the L.A. area just to see something new and compete against some new players."

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...