LB Hayes Pullard

• 1 month later...

You can yet another big-time player who will be visiting Washington Sept. 5 when the Huskies open their season against SEC power LSU. Hayes Pullard (Los Angeles, Calif./Crenshaw), one of the elite linebackers in the West has set up his first official visit and will check out the Huskies.

Pullard is a talented two way player who split time at linebacker and running back. He rushed for close to 1,000 yards and 11 touchdowns but is being recruited primarily as a linebacker right now.

"Washington has been recruiting me hard for awhile now," Pullard said. "I know they have been down but I like the new staff and I know back in the day, they were a dominant program and I've heard how crazy that place can get."

The feeling on Pullard has always been he would be tough to get away from the two local schools, USC and UCLA but Pullard said he plans to take all his official visits and isn't shutting any doors right now.

"I like those two a lot but I'm not a lock for either of them right now," Pullard said. "UCLA was my first offer and I like the coaches and players on the team a lot. With USC, I'm real tight with Ken Norton and I love the intensity and passion the team plays and practices with.

"Notre Dame is another school I definitely want to visit and I'm checking out Stanford, Arizona State and Nebraska too. I'm not sure if I'll officially visit SC or UCLA because they're so close but I'll for sure attend their games and visit the campus for an unofficial visit during the year."

Link

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Out of nowhere...

PER ESPN

Hayes Pullard now also considering Nebraska

ATH Hayes Pullard (Los Angeles/Crenshaw) previously named USC, UCLA, Notre Dame, Washington, Arizona State and Florida (no offer) as his finalists.

However, ESPN affiliate Web site IrishSportsDaily.com reports that Nebraska is now also under consideration and could receive an official visit. He's already made an official to Notre Dame, will visit Arizona State on Oct. 31st and hopes to set a date with Washington. He doesn't feel the need to official visit his two local favorites.

The three-star also shared what he's seeking for, "I'm looking for a place where my mom can trust me being there, and not be worried about me. A place she'll know I'm being taken care of and well watched during school. Also somewhere I know there is going to be good coaching, and they're always staying on me."

We got a chance still!

:horns2

"I'm looking for a place where my mom can trust me being there, and not be worried about me. A place she'll know I'm being taken care of and well watched during school. Also somewhere I know there is going to be good coaching, and they're always staying on me."

The eyes of Bo will be on you.

i dont think from that list you'll find a safer place that lincoln..... compared to crensaw Lincoln might as well be a disney land ride.....

"I'm looking for a place where my mom can trust me being there, and not be worried about me. A place she'll know I'm being taken care of and well watched during school. Also somewhere I know there is going to be good coaching, and they're always staying on me."

i dont think from that list you'll find a safer place that lincoln..... compared to crensaw Lincoln might as well be a disney land ride.....

Not so fast irie, there are some pretty rough neighborhoods in every major city. Even "little old Lincoln".

Not so fast irie, there are some pretty rough neighborhoods in every major city. Even "little old Lincoln".

Um........ not really.... There is nowhere in Lincoln that I am nervous walking down the street at 2:00am......

There are parts blocks away from USC however, that I would be nervous walking down the street at 2:00 pm..........

Not that this really matters, and I really don't want to derail the thread too much.... But I doubt there are many(if any) safer 225k+ cities than Lincoln.......