DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Rumblings don't mean squat.

Rumblings about Carnes and Cooper did.

But which rumblings are those? There were rumblings both ways about Carnes.

The key is where the rumblings come from. Saltwater aquarium guys' rumblings aren't so solid, but there are people out there who know. Those are the rumblings you listen to. You just have to know who's reliable and who isn't.

But which rumblings are those? There were rumblings both ways about Carnes.

The key is where the rumblings come from. Saltwater aquarium guys' rumblings aren't so solid, but there are people out there who know. Those are the rumblings you listen to. You just have to know who's reliable and who isn't.

Wait I thought the saltwater guy was right? :lol: As far as Carnes is concerned, even his coach said he was committed to WKU...so the rumblings about him to WKU were probably accurate at the time, and now it seems like he had a sudden change of heart.

I know, I agree that the source is important...and I'm not claiming what I hear is fact. But when I hear stuff in 1620, I tend to believe it more than a message board post for example. The UCLA rumor about OWA is from a Scout.com blogger...so there's a LITTLE bit more credibility there than with Uncle Bob's Husker Blog.

Edited by MKO

A guy I've known to be right A LOT is saying Owa told UCLA yesterday he was signing. This guy is not infallible, but he's right way more than he's wrong.

Please remain calm.

Win some lose some, still very happy with our class one way or the other!!

Owa would be the greatest thing to happen in my life since Bob Devaney.