DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

We still have a good chance! The rumors are just that RUMORS. Everybody just sit tight and wait till 1:30.

I'll only be waiting till 1230 - Mountain Time.

Wherever the kid goes, I wish him the best. It's a good feeling to at least be in it for some of these top prospects. If we don't get Owa, then we'll move on. The top guys will start to come our way. And this class looks pretty damn good anyway!!

243 people viewing this JEPPERS. I think we all need to disregard any information (rumors) we receive until Owa tells us himself.

I totally agree. It is possible that there is good insider info out there saying that Owa is not N and yet he might sign.

Let's look at one scenario.

Bo could be having some fun at our expense. Maybe he knows right where his leaks are in the Ath. Dept. Let's say he walks by a certain someone and says to Carl "Well now that we know Owa is not coming..... blah, blah, blah." Then they go get online and sit back and just have some good laughs at our expense. I know that it is highly unlikely but 1. These guys are known to be practical jokers, 2. The most intense and stressfull part of the year is just ending and its time to get some stress out, 3. The coaches are not fond of the whole media attention in the recruiting process and maybe want to make some people squirm.

The chance that this is true is rediculously small, but I can think of 100 scenarios like this where we are getting good info, yet it is untrue. Just look at the Brion Carnes situation. I am not counting Owa out yet.

• Fire 1

Did Owa possibly pull a David Ross and committ to 3 schools? This just keeps getting better and better.

No, not the case at all.

That was said tongue in cheek, so to speak. Perhaps I should have used the sarcasm button. I think it's hilarious that there are rumors swirling about all 3 schools now. And of course, my boss decides to have our meeting from 1-2 today. Awesome.