All Time OLB

All Time OLB  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had to vote for Thomas...just my personal favorite. I think Trev will get votes just because his is now in the media...name recognition, not that he wasn't a good LB, because he was. I liked Demorrio and Farley, too...really a hard decision at this position. We have had some really good talent there over the years. :)

I had to vote for Thomas...just my personal favorite. I think Trev will get votes just because his is now in the media...name recognition, not that he wasn't a good LB, because he was. I liked Demorrio and Farley, too...really a hard decision at this position. We have had some really good talent there over the years. :)

I think people will vote for Trev because he was the anchor of what was a new era of Blackshirt Defense. Remember how we got our butts spanked over and over by the Florida teams, well his senior year changed all that. Trev will always be my favorite Blackshirt player, not because he is now a well polished media star, but because he was a fast, hard hitting leader of what was to become the best football program of the 1990's.