Oh how I wish we could land this kid!

I recently moved to Florida from Texas. As I was on my way to work I heard about this kid on the radio. They announced today that this kid is rated the number 1 LB in the country. I spoke to a few guys at work about him. Their sons play on the same team as Luc. They say this kid is one of the best LB's they have ever seen. He makes other kids look silly on the field. It was be a HUGE dream if Bo and his staff could some how lure this kid away. Anyways......it is only a pipe dream but here he is. Look at the size of this kid and keep it mind that he was only a Jr when they took these photos!

Jeff Luc

He looks like a beast and hits viciously, but is it just me or does the competition look pretty bad? Not taking anything away from him, he is a absolute STUD, but some of those plays you gotta wonder what the other teams thinking lol.

Also Chris Williams had similar tape and you that was in 4 or 5 A Texas? Florida is a awesome state for HS Football to so again I'm not taking anything away from the kid hes a beast.

He looks like a beast and hits viciously, but is it just me or does the competition look pretty bad? Not taking anything away from him, he is a absolute STUD, but some of those plays you gotta wonder what the other teams thinking lol.

Also Chris Williams had similar tape and you that was in 4 or 5 A Texas? Florida is a awesome state for HS Football to so again I'm not taking anything away from the kid hes a beast.

Agreed. What I noticed is that he plays well in space. But - and this is a big "but" - when he has to take it inside he has a bad tendency to let blockers get into his body. It worked in high school, because the competition was not that great - you can see who often the blocker simply bumps him or wiffs outright. He'll definitately have to play an outside spot in college unless he learns to avoid blockers - there's no indication he knows how to shed them when they do reach him.

Yeah Chris Williams came to mind as well. Hopefully he can bounce back from his injury as good as ever.