All Time DT (Middle Guard)

All Time DT (Middle Guard)  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had to go with Kenny Walker for sentimental reasons. I will never forget the CU game in 1990 for two reasons, 1st (and most important) the overwhelming cheers for Kenny and the I love you he signed back to the crowd and 2nd giving up 15 points in the 4th to lose. :angry:

Jason Peter

# 1997 All-American (AP, FWAA, Walter Camp, Sporting News)

# 1997 Outland Trophy Finalist

# 1997 Bronko Nagurski Defensive Player-of-the-Year Finalist

# 1997 Football News Defensive Player-of-the-Year Semifinalist

# 1997 First-Team All-Big 12

# 1997 Team Co-Captain

# 1997 Nebraska Lifter-of-the-Year Finalist

# 1997 Preseason First-Team All-Big 12 (The Sporting News, Lindy’s, Football News)

# 1997 Preseason Second-Team All-American (College Sports)

# 1996 First-Team All-Big 12

# 1995 Honorable-Mention All-Big Eight

Had to go with Dutton on this one...he would have eaten the rest of them for lunch. I almost went with Noonan just because he fell over me once...

That, in itself, should disqualify him from any All-Time anything list though... <_<

I actually did go with Noonan, He was just so dominating at the time.

Jacobson won the Outland Trophy and started on back-to-back championship teams that had killer defenses. I don't know if he was a "lifter-of-the-year" finalist, so his resume may not be quite as long, but it looks more impressive to me.

Not to mention the fact he shut down OU's last attempt to win during the Game of the Century. He was a beast and earned my vote as well. It was hard for me because my sentimental favorite is Mr. Jason Peter because, let's face it, he had no regard for the life of himself or others on the football field.