'You ain't supposed to be faster than me.'

Lee has the tools. He has a good mind for the game — as the son of a former NFL quarterback, Bob Lee — to go with a solid arm and the best speed of any Husker quarterback since the days of Eric Crouch and Jammal Lord.

"He actually surprised me, how fast he was," I-back Quentin Castille said, recalling winter sprints and testing. "I was kind of intimidated. Actually, a little mad. I was like, 'You ain't supposed to be faster than me.' But he is pretty fast."

here is the rest, courtesy of the friendly people at the OWH:

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=3918...;u_sid=10597019

I watched that presser and a player compared his speed to be the same as Ganz.

just from look at his videos, he appears to be quite faster than ganz. clearly that is just my observations, but ganz was certainly not faster than Q..........

Thats what I thought too. Maybe just a generalization...?? :dunno

The consensus I've heard from a lot of people is that Lee has great explosiveness, and pretty good speed. So he's probably not much faster than Joe top-end speed wise, but he can get going a lot quicker than Joe would have been able to.

From what I hear, he is a legit 4.6, so I would that is a lot faster top end speed than Joe's 4.9. Joe was much quicker than he was fast.