DE Daniel Godkin

will attend UCLA's Spring Game and Junior Day...“My top five schools are USC, I like them a lot, UCLA, Arizona State, Oregon and Florida.”

Yeah but does USC like you?

Ya, I can say I dig Scarlet Johannson, Rose McGowan, Jessica Alba, and Vida Guerra. That doesn't mean I'll be getting a call.

will attend UCLA's Spring Game and Junior Day...“My top five schools are USC, I like them a lot, UCLA, Arizona State, Oregon and Florida.”

Yeah but does USC like you?

Ya, I can say I dig Scarlet Johannson, Rose McGowan, Jessica Alba, and Vida Guerra. That doesn't mean I'll be getting a call.

Hey, you never know!!!!!

• 1 month later...

It would be nice to get this kid and get a good reputation in NV, I really think that NV is going to be the next big state for recruiting. The population is booming there, they have built more middle schools and high schools then anywhere else in the US over the last 10 years and its just a matter of time until people realize it is just as nice of a place to live as Arizona and Texas.

I really think this is the next big state to recruit and in a few years will kind of a top 10 recruiting state and really the players there will have little if any loyality to in-state schools which makes it even more important to get into that state.

This is a strange one, both major services list him as a 3*, and rivals has him especially high as a 5.7 3* and the #26 guy at weakside DE. Scout lists his GPA as 3.7 so grades aren't an issue. Wonder why things are slow on the offer front on this kid. Coaches not seeing quite the same thing as the services? Still waiting to get him into camp? I know it's still early but it's still rather incongruent.

• 5 months later...

• 1 month later...