Bo Pelini's recruiting coming-out party??

like chicken little
Posted by HJ

Close to a personal attack / name calling. Please take it easy.

Please don't get bent out of shape just a friendly reminder that even if you didn't intend for it to be that way, it could be conceived as the above.

Dude... come on.. How is that a personal attack? she's saying how she pictures his view of our recruiting situation.. If I say that the team looked like chickens with their heads cut off is that a personal attack at the team? No. It's stating how they played.. In no way an attack. There's a lot more questionable stuff out there.. Including by myself.... Just take a visit into the baseball section....

I would visit the baseball section, if there was something to talk about. Your signature says it all, very disappointing.

That wouldn't be a pesonal attack now, would it?

like chicken little
Posted by HJ

Please don't get bent out of shape just a friendly reminder that even if you didn't intend for it to be that way, it could be conceived as the above.

Dude... come on.. How is that a personal attack? she's saying how she pictures his view of our recruiting situation.. If I say that the team looked like chickens with their heads cut off is that a personal attack at the team? No. It's stating how they played.. In no way an attack. There's a lot more questionable stuff out there.. Including by myself.... Just take a visit into the baseball section....

I would visit the baseball section, if there was something to talk about. Your signature says it all, very disappointing.

tim, how is that a personal attack? I am merely commenting that the NU Baseball team has been horrid this year. In huskerswrkhavoc's signature he lists the current record of the NU Baseball team, 19-23-1, hence my comment that his "signature says it all, very disappointing."

like chicken little
Posted by HJ

tim, how is that a personal attack? I am merely commenting that the NU Baseball team has been horrid this year. In huskerswrkhavoc's signature he lists the current record of the NU Baseball team, 19-23-1, hence my comment that his "signature says it all, very disappointing."

Some of this "personal attack" stuff is just getting stupid. Cy, get in here and lighten things up.