Teafatiller arrested again.

Don't give a damn about this kid because he evidently doesn't give a damn about himself. :blink: Thank god he's done with football..................what a distraction.

I care about him, because he has the disease of alcoholism. I'm in recovery for addiction problems, so I can relate to doing the same insane crap over and over again. He needs to get help now, and more than likely needs to go to rehab. Don't judge him to harshly, as I'm sure every poster on here has friends or family members who have addiction problems. I just thank God that he has not killed anyone with his drunk driving yet.

Don't give a damn about this kid because he evidently doesn't give a damn about himself. :blink: Thank god he's done with football..................what a distraction.

I care about him, because he has the disease of alcoholism. I'm in recovery for addiction problems, so I can relate to doing the same insane crap over and over again. He needs to get help now, and more than likely needs to go to rehab. Don't judge him to harshly, as I'm sure every poster on here has friends or family members who have addiction problems. I just thank God that he has not killed anyone with his drunk driving yet.

Did you even read the article? This last arrest had nothing to do with alcohol, just poor judgment. He was stopped for driving with no front tags and a suspended license, not driving drunk.

Did you even read the article? This last arrest had nothing to do with alcohol, just poor judgment. He was stopped for driving with no front tags and a suspended license, not driving drunk.

He was arrested in 2007 for DUI.

Put this shithead in jail for about 20 years, before he kills someone.

What a f'ing a-hole.

What a f'ing a-hole.

Look in the mirror after that comment.

What a f'ing a-hole.

Look in the mirror after that comment.

:wtf

Sorry - I have ZERO patience or empathy for a drunk driver - especially one who is a repeat offender. Perhaps if we increased penalties on these scumbags they will begin to re-examine their behavior.

When you are stupid and drink a lot, and decide to do so knowing that once before you got behind the wheel of a car while inebriated and driven on streets with other people, you do need to kept in a cell for a long time.

I truly hope Teafatiller spends a few years in jail.

Sorry - I have ZERO patience or empathy for a drunk driver - especially one who is a repeat offender. Perhaps if we increased penalties on these scumbags they will begin to re-examine their behavior.

When you are stupid and drink a lot, and decide to do so knowing that once before you got behind the wheel of a car while inebriated and driven on streets with other people, you do need to kept in a cell for a long time.

I truly hope Teafatiller spends a few years in jail.

Like I said before, he wasn't drunk. Sure he has a couple of DUI's, which he should've been punished for when they occured, but he wasn't. To say now, that he should go sit in jail for having a suspended license and no front tag is ridiculous.