Mouth Breathers of Mizzery speak

Vuren

looking at huskers boards amazing how when they actually start practicing things can change. before start of spring practice, they were beating their chests about the vaunted blackshirts (so they have some tshirts will make the difference?) how they will win the north, without question and should beat the south champ and get back to where they rightfully belong in the NC hunt.

NOW the top returning Qb transferred, best hope RS frosh qb out with badly torn ACL might be hobbled thru football season, highly touted recruit Green looked like a 17 yo in practice then got hurt so only man standing is a mediocre juco transfer who couldn't beat out the guy who tranferred for second string status and is getting all the reps but not looking good anyway. Oh but their is high hope for a guy who was a qb but not good enough who played LB last year, he has one heck of a throwing arm!

BTW Hulu their best returning rb is hurt, once again, couple of backups are dinged and the noname bunch of WR's arn't doing much and the best newbie just had a DUI and was suspended and not sure if he is coming back. Plus a bunch of injuries to defensive players but their is great hope for some RS freshman LBers! They have that to hang their hats on! LOL. Not much joy in delusionville right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and respond!

mediocre juco transfer... didn't know lee wasn't already the front runner!! Didn't know that our best hope rs frosh was the case... sure ik i thought he'd get the job if he was healthy, but obviously not the case.. and green looks like a 17 yo then got hurt... last time i checked he was actually hurt before practice? oh.. and they're right... Hulu is hurt... but good thing we have Helu! And that one newbie? Niles Paul? He had a DUI.. too bad that nothings been said about it yet! Just suspended through spring and that's pry all he'll see.... Oh.. and a bunch of D players are hurt too.. all we have are these RS linebackers!! I'm sure superstar Gabbert will realize that's all we have when he's laying on his ass with suh's body on top of him

mediocre juco transfer... didn't know lee wasn't already the front runner!! Didn't know that our best hope rs frosh was the case... sure ik i thought he'd get the job if he was healthy, but obviously not the case.. and green looks like a 17 yo then got hurt... last time i checked he was actually hurt before practice? oh.. and they're right... Hulu is hurt... but good thing we have Helu! And that one newbie? Niles Paul? He had a DUI.. too bad that nothings been said about it yet! Just suspended through spring and that's pry all he'll see.... Oh.. and a bunch of D players are hurt too.. all we have are these RS linebackers!! I'm sure superstar Gabbert will realize that's all we have when he's laying on his ass with suh's body on top of him

had this been during the season helu still would be playing, they just decided to not do anything and get reps to other players, but hey...<breaths out of his mouth> i love booger daniel.

after venturing over to tigerboard i was reminded why i never bothered to sign up or visit there... a bunch of inbred idiots on that site....

this was a mizzery pay-site...to say scout.

if you have to pay to be a fan, then there's something wrong then.

after venturing over to tigerboard i was reminded why i never bothered to sign up or visit there... a bunch of inbred idiots on that site....

We have to pay for Rival accounts :bang

i thought that was only to post on red sea scrolls.

that makes it even worse....

it's so terrible over on that site, you say one bad thing about the tigers and you get banned, and i'm not kidding they actually said at one point opposing teams posters would be banned if they said one "bad thing". talk about fascism in action.

'we' do?

*i* don't.

if 'you' do, that's your choice.