Mouth Breathers of Mizzery speak

Vuren

I just don't understand why some of these inbred fans think they are so damn special. Where were they 5+ years ago when they were the whipping girls of the Big XII? They have a few good years and all of the morons come out of the woods with their sisters at their side and inbred kids saying how good they are and they have always been fans of the Tigers.

Well to answer your question 5 years ago the 8-4 tigers whooped the 9-3 huskers to the tune of 41-24. smartazz :clap;)

BTW. I love some of you guys and the constant 'redneck, marry your sister' jokes. GOOD GOD man have you not looked around the state of Nebraska lately. Ever left Omaha? look around Lincoln sometime. You better never travel to western Nebraska.

This is the face of your program and your big head line entertainment

larry-the-cable-guy.jpg

larry_the_cable_guy.jpg

Larry-the-cable-guy.jpg

Try not to get run over by the brother/sister married couple in their jacked up dooly pick-up with plastic bulls testicles hangin off the hitch on the way to your classy nebraska game... :sarcasm:facepalm:

Anyway, if you are going to Tigerboard for info or sports talk you are wasting your time. That place is a scrap heep of crap from about 6 different schools who constantly try and bait eachother. its like retards fighting eachother. (sorry if that offended anyone) Truth is both teams have alot to prove as far as new players. MU was getting good way before the players that have left were even at MU. So IMO until I see the new crop and how they play I wont doubt them. And there is no proof supporting MU will fall off the map, just like there is none that they will win the North again.

Good news. You get a fix on Saturday then what...only like 4 more months till football :cheers

I just don't understand why some of these inbred fans think they are so damn special. Where were they 5+ years ago when they were the whipping girls of the Big XII? They have a few good years and all of the morons come out of the woods with their sisters at their side and inbred kids saying how good they are and they have always been fans of the Tigers.

Well to answer your question 5 years ago the 8-4 tigers whooped the 9-3 huskers to the tune of 41-24. smartazz :clap;)

BTW. I love some of you guys and the constant 'redneck, marry your sister' jokes. GOOD GOD man have you not looked around the state of Nebraska lately. Ever left Omaha? look around Lincoln sometime. You better never travel to western Nebraska.

This is the face of your program and your big head line entertainment

larry-the-cable-guy.jpg

larry_the_cable_guy.jpg

Larry-the-cable-guy.jpg

Try not to get run over by the brother/sister married couple in their jacked up dooly pick-up with plastic bulls testicles hangin off the hitch on the way to your classy nebraska game... :sarcasm:facepalm:

Anyway, if you are going to Tigerboard for info or sports talk you are wasting your time. That place is a scrap heep of crap from about 6 different schools who constantly try and bait eachother. its like retards fighting eachother. (sorry if that offended anyone) Truth is both teams have alot to prove as far as new players. MU was getting good way before the players that have left were even at MU. So IMO until I see the new crop and how they play I wont doubt them. And there is no proof supporting MU will fall off the map, just like there is none that they will win the North again.

Good news. You get a fix on Saturday then what...only like 4 more months till football :cheers

Fro, I don't go out of my way to bang on other fan bases, and you're a good egg. What pissed me off about the Scout (not Tigerboard) poster whose nonsense started this thread, is that he flat-out lied. So please consider my *ahem* "poisoned darts" concerning Missouri to be directed to him and his gap-toothed mouth breathing knuckle dragging ilk, not you. (I've always wanted to use "ilk" in a sentence.)

:cop:

Fro, I don't go out of my way to bang on other fan bases, and you're a good egg. What pissed me off about the Scout (not Tigerboard) poster whose nonsense started this thread, is that he flat-out lied. So please consider my *ahem* "poisoned darts" concerning Missouri to be directed to him and his gap-toothed mouth breathing knuckle dragging ilk, not you. (I've always wanted to use "ilk" in a sentence.)

LOL. I just like to give a little back ;). Now you know why I come here. There aint much in this world for a good tiger fan as far as message boards go :facepalm:

LOL. I just like to give a little back ;). Now you know why I come here. There aint much in this world for a good tiger fan as far as message boards go :facepalm:

you ever though of switching to the good guys(ahem nebraska)?

I live in Nebraska....buts thats about as close as I will get to being a Sker' fan. LOL When you are raised cheering for a team, thats your team. Hell MU sucked for most of my life, the last 5-6 years have been pretty nice. Aint' no way I'm switching now!! LOL

Atleast I still have my Chiefs and Royals.....oh wait. :facepalm:

:laughpound

P.S. - Socal, I hate you too buddy :lol:

I live in Nebraska....buts thats about as close as I will get to being a Sker' fan. LOL When you are raised cheering for a team, thats your team. Hell MU sucked for most of my life, the last 5-6 years have been pretty nice. Aint' no way I'm switching now!! LOL

Atleast I still have my Chiefs and Royals.....oh wait. :facepalm:

:laughpound

P.S. - Socal, I hate you too buddy :lol:

sh#t... In the loaded AL Central you're royals actually have a shot to win it! with an 83-81 record <_<

Just be glad your boards aren't like the netbuffs.com board. That has to be the worst forum as far as topics/speculations/opinions go. You can't have meaningful discussions on their because of the poor way it is set up, either.

Fro, maybe the lack of good Missouri boards is a sign from God to be a Husker fan :lol: or at least make them your second favorite, as weird as that is ;)

Some one ask about other web"s I go. I try to get on sevral but hard a bad time so just left. I haven"t put any thought on this best GBR web for some time for a reason of nothing much to say . I read what toher's can say , but mostly only get on you"re internest for a visit form time to time.

Plus also not yet football season so mostly just crabing at a nother over no good reason. Can be just bored or who can know.

This is my top time to pay attension to my all time top baseball of Cardinal.

Good for you to see me again and have nice day.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Some one ask about other web"s I go. I try to get on sevral but hard a bad time so just left. I haven"t put any thought on this best GBR web for some time for a reason of nothing much to say . I read what toher's can say , but mostly only get on you"re internest for a visit form time to time.

Plus also not yet football season so mostly just crabing at a nother over no good reason. Can be just bored or who can know.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Welcome back, TT.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

The king has returned

What site would you suggest for sane discusions, perhaps a tenth of what goes on this fine board?

EDIT: Never mind - I finished reading the rest of Fro Daddy's comments