Spring game live discussion

Sounds like Green definately needs more time so I agree with some of you that have mentioned that earlier. I'm really surprised to hear about Washington doing so well, that makes you feel a little better about the situation. Still sounds like Lee is the leader at the QB position though considering what Davidson and company were saying about his arm and throwing ability.

Because Callahan was our coach at the time when he was recruited and Washington's high school ran the ball 90% of the time and Callahan don't like to pound the rock :lol:

:yeah

STILL..

Didn't he like to stack all the talent on the Offensive side of the ball?

You'd think SOMEONE on the staff might have noticed LW.

This is the same coach that thought his DC was doing a great job and didn't care about getting sacks. I believe the saying is shite flows down hill, in this case stupidity flows down hill.

They put a hill in Linkin?

(mispelled for my 8 yr old son's 3rd fav. park)

oh yea, McNeill is gonna be one of the best conference TE this year.

Gresham is the All-American TE and McCoy at USC is also pretty good. Both are great blockers and receivers and in the 6'4"-6" and 260 plus range.

I meant the Big 12 North Conference.

are people really thinkin Washington could be our starter in the fall? I think zac further proved today he is a comfortable mile ahead of the other two

I think Washington proved he is a solid backup for Lee this year, and answered alot of questions as to whether or not the guy could play QB.

are people really thinkin Washington could be our starter in the fall? I think zac further proved today he is a comfortable mile ahead of the other two

I think Washington proved he is a solid backup for Lee this year, and answered alot of questions as to whether or not the guy could play QB.

If you talk only Big 12 North, then you have accepted mediocrity!

Yeah...I do remember a couple of Washington completions were off target but the receiver (Brooks in one case) adjusted.

I want to see some HIGHLIGHTS! Missed the 2nd half of the game. Sounds like this kid Kyler Reed broke one...

Me too! OWH has first half highlights up, but I absolutely hate the camera angles they give. I hate endzone camera shots for ALL THE HIGHTLIGHTS :bang

Bo Pelini Spring 2009 Press Conference

Reading through this while listening to it online and having my Son on my lap helping him with his Math homework and trying to explain why this little girl at school keeps chasing him and pushing him around at recess...

tHE thing that stood out to me was having the new recruits lead the team out of the tunnel..

I feel collectively stupid for not thinking of this before..while also wondering how long before the NCAA prohibits it.