I almost made a thread about him when i got back from the spring game yesterday. The kid has unreal speed for a TE. He is easily as fast as a running back. Dude outran the whole D, even when they had an angle. I could see him playing in the slot similar to what we are doing with mendoza.

He just doesn't seem big enough to play TE. Why waste his speed bulking him up to block when we could utilize him much more in the passing game?

I wish they would have left him at LB. The word was he was flat out dominating when they had him there. But it is nice to have a great athlete like him on O as well.

I doubt he was flat out dominating or they wouldn't have switched him... He could be like LaTravis Washington and just not have the mentality for defense in college.

He will find his way on the field as the TE he is. When they need TE's to block they will put those guys in when they wanna pass they can switch in different guys.

Word is both sides of the ball wanted him but he chose O.

We are going to be LOADED at TE with McNeil, Young, Cotton, Reed, plus that McClure kid who is supposed to be a hell of a sleeper.

I'd like to see us move guys around and split them out like Mizzou did when they had Rucker and Coffman.