All the threads about SUH

After being a huge disappointment while playing under former coordinator Kevin Cosgrove's defense earlier in his career, Suh blossomed into one of the most dominant defensive players in the country last season.

they got the last part right, but to be honest, Suh was never considered a huge disappointment early in his career...he just wasn't dominating like he is now. that doesn't go under the huge disappointment category for me. it is cool to read that he may go down as one of the best ever that played at Neb though! :box

1. Jermaine Gresham

2. Sam Bradford

3. Colt Mccoy

4. Robert Griffin III

5. Jordan Shipley

Don't agree with the 5 pick, but there's no way that Shipley isn't one of the top 40 players in the Big 12.

Wow my bad! didnt see Shipley already listed at number 18. besides the top 4 i have listed, who's gunna be the last of the five to fill out this list?

1. Jermaine Gresham

2. Sam Bradford

3. Colt Mccoy

4. Robert Griffin III

5. Jordan Shipley

Don't agree with the 5 pick, but there's no way that Shipley isn't one of the top 40 players in the Big 12.

Wow my bad! didnt see Shipley already listed at number 18. besides the top 4 i have listed, who's gunna be the last of the five to fill out this list?

Dez Bryant will have to be in there somewhere.

Dez Bryant HAS to be in the top five somewhere. The guy is ridiculous (his injury was probably the reason Okie State lost their bowl game).

I thought for sure Murray would have been higher. He's a playmaker. The Oklahoma offense is really good without him; they are excellent with him. He adds that "something extra". He would have made a big difference in the championship game.

As for Suh: he's a monster. He's big, strong, fast, and has excellent technique. Just watch him next time. Watch how efficiently he uses his hands (i.e., leverage) and watch his first step. It's amazing. He is going to stall alot of running games next year and cause alot of problems in the backfield.

To call Suh a "disappointment" early on is a little harsh. I remember in 2006 he was ripping it up. 2007 . . . was 2007.

Suh is so strong, he's been throwing down RB's with one arm for quite awhile now. Even in 2007 when Keller was Qb...at Wake Forest I remember a play in particular that he was first in the backfield and just tossed the RB with one arm...I wish someone had video's of him early in his career, at least of the bright spots.