SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Marken appears to be an ungraded prospect with no major offers. If he's looking solid at a camp like that, he could be a steal...

He's a bit short though (5'11") for a WR. His listed 40 is only 4.63 as well.

Yeah Marken will get some pretty solid offers. My bet is that he goes to the U. His brother (Sony Michel) was actually the starting RB as an 8th grader and is a class of 2014 guy!! He is crazy good. He was just at the same camp as his brother.

Aaron Green would be in my opinion, the best addition in years. I just hope the other recruits (Moore, Reeves, Klachko) are working him enough. I believe he will be a Husker though. How does he pass on the opportunity to be behind that OL and be with his brother???

So i'm liking this years recruiting talk.... Jeremiah Rasco still has us in the race, Aaron Green is said to have NU as the clear front runner, Cyrus Hobbi says he's going to take an official visit to see us, Wayne Lyons has us in his final 11, Todd Peat has us in his top group, Todd Barr has us in his top group, Patrick Onwasour says we are the first school he is going to visit... LOTS of good news this year at this point in the recruiting process.

P.S. Just trying to help Aaron's thread get longer to beat OWA.

So i'm liking this years recruiting talk.... Jeremiah Rasco still has us in the race, Aaron Green is said to have NU as the clear front runner, Cyrus Hobbi says he's going to take an official visit to see us, Wayne Lyons has us in his final 11, Todd Peat has us in his top group, Todd Barr has us in his top group, Patrick Onwasour says we are the first school he is going to visit... LOTS of good news this year at this point in the recruiting process.

LOVE the stoke on being in Waynes top 11.............

:ahhhhhhhh:koolaid2:

I have a hunch Aaron's process might end sooner than later. On shaggybeaver there is a rumor Malcolm Brown is going to commit to Texas in a few weeks. Which in turn will lead Aaron to end his process. Fingers crossed!

• Fire 1

I have a hunch Aaron's process might end sooner than later. On shaggybeaver there is a rumor Malcolm Brown is going to commit to Texas in a few weeks. Which in turn will lead Aaron to end his process. Fingers crossed!

I think are chances are of getting A Green go up to the high nineties if Malcolm goes "smallhorn". If Malcolm goes Bama, I say our chances are still in the seventies.

Even though I would hate for Texas to get their man, I would like it if increases our chances to get our man.

I really liked seeing the 1 vs 1's at the Top Gun Camp last week. A. Green looked really good.

• Fire 1

I think are chances are of getting A Green go up to the high nineties if Malcolm goes "smallhorn". If Malcolm goes Bama, I say our chances are still in the seventies.

Even though I would hate for Texas to get their man, I would like it if increases our chances to get our man.

I really liked seeing the 1 vs 1's at the Top Gun Camp last week. A. Green looked really good.

+1 good post! Even if MB goes Bama, I still think Green comes here. Texas made a mistake of not taking a "true" runningback the last couple of years. Now they put all of their eggs in malcolm's basket, leaving Green for us. If they miss on Malcolm they will push even harder for Johnathan Gray who is a 2012 recruit.