2010 Husker Simulation

I made 2010 rosters on NCAA 09 today and I'm going to be playing through our 2010 season schedule and see how it all turns out. Will try to post video of all the games I play.

Florida Atlantic University - 9/05/2009

Not much to say here. The Huskers imposed their will against the lesser Owls, scoring when they felt it was necessary and only giving up three 'true' points to the Owls (not counting a touchdown in the fourth quarter against a second team prevent defense).

Zac Lee looked mighty impressive in his opening debut as the Nebraska quarterback, completing 15 of 17 passes (88%) for 227 yards with three touchdowns and one interception against, while also rushing for 33 yards on seven attempts with one touchdown.

As good as Lee performed, however, it was the brilliant play of Roy Helu Jr. that got the most notice, and deservedly so as he slashed through the FAU defenders en route to 139 yards on only nine carries (15.4ypc). The first play from scrimmage was an 84 yard run to the outside by Helu. He finished with two touchdowns on the ground, and also had two receptions for 30 yards.

The receivers/tight ends shared the load very evenly, as Menelik Holt and Mike McNeil tied with three receptions each, for 45 yards and 26 yards, respectively. Niles Paul hauled in two balls, both for touchdowns. Antonio Bell had two receptions for 33 yards, Marcus Mendoza had one reception for 11 yards and Ndamakong Suh also had a reception going for three yards (just short of the goalline).

Anthony West led the defense with eight tackles, with Larry Asante and Mathew May each recording five. Pierre Allen had two tackles for loss, and Suh only finished with one tackle (being double-teamed the entire game). Colton Koehler had the only turnover forced by the defense, snagging an interception on a screen play.

Final Team Stats:

Score: NU-49 - FAU-10

First Downs: NU-16 - FAU-14

Total Offense: NU-433 - FAU-225

Rushing Yards: NU-206 - FAU-23

Passing Yards: NU-227 - FAU-202

3rd Down Conversions: NU-5-6 - FAU-1-8

4th Down Conversions: NU-1-1 - FAU-1-1

Red Zone - TD - FG: NU-4-4-0 (100%) - FAU-2-1-1 (100%)

Turnovers: NU-1 - FAU-1

Videos

yn7n_XXooBE

o4a98jFwMZk

XaylwMLNptM

yW8xRdo-AsA

YYFUaZuFguc

Lol very nice work there OP.

I gave up playing the current Nebraska offense on NCAA 09. I converted the entire team into an option run team, and have recruited nothing but guys that fit that mold :box I'm 130-2 as head coach (playing on Heisman difficulty) and Nebraska has a total of 14 National Championships in my dynasty :restore

I gave up playing the current Nebraska offense on NCAA 09. I converted the entire team into an option run team, and have recruited nothing but guys that fit that mold :box I'm 130-2 as head coach (playing on Heisman difficulty) and Nebraska has a total of 14 National Championships in my dynasty :restore

:o You must still be an undergrad. I miss having that much time to waste! Haha.

Thanks for the post Landlord.

lol OWNAGE :w00t

:o You must still be an undergrad. I miss having that much time to waste! Haha.

Thanks for the post Landlord.

lmao

I've had a lot of downtime this dead week :box

Sounds boring... why don't you play online?

Sounds boring... why don't you play online?

I've done that too much as well :dumdum