Manny Ramirez

And he's back.

And they win.

And they are the only team with at least 50 wins.

Long way to go, but damn do I love this team.

Congrats bro. It is a good feeling when things are clicking like that.

It's been a long time since I have felt this good about the Dodgers. It will be a fun second half of the season.

Concur. Its so nice to see that waiting on Kemp and Ethier is paying off.

And he's back.

And they win.

It's been a long time since I have felt this good about the Dodgers. It will be a fun second half of the season.

20 year Dodger fan here. Can I add praise to Juan Pierre? He embodies what a teammate is suppose to be. Glad your a Dodger Juan!! Love, love this team. This is going to be the greatest year I have had in over a decade with the rise of the Huskers and the Dodgers.

And he's back.

And they win.

20 year Dodger fan here. Can I add praise to Juan Pierre? He embodies what a teammate is suppose to be. Glad your a Dodger Juan!! Love, love this team. This is going to be the greatest year I have had in over a decade with the rise of the Huskers and the Dodgers.

Imagine if Pierre actaully could throw a baseball harder than a 9 year old. Looooonng way to go.

No kidding. I never expected a 330 hitting average from the guy but that's what he gave us.

They going to blow today's game or what? 6 to 6 and the mlb site is frozen on my computer

Evidently, they're going to try.

Not all wins are pretty. I'll take it

No kidding. I never expected a 330 hitting average from the guy but that's what he gave us.

They going to blow today's game or what? 6 to 6 and the mlb site is frozen on my computer

Espicially if you have what 130 now. Jeez you guys need to start losing some games!! I am glad to see Pierre doing well though.

Espicially if you have what 130 now. Jeez you guys need to start losing some games!! I am glad to see Pierre doing well though.

HAHA- not quite 130. Don't think I'm not throwing salt over my shoulder. It's been along time

But you cannot leave Broxton out there to give up 5 runs when its clear he doesn't have it. You just can't. Games like this is nuking the bullpen.

Having said that, they haven't lost 3 in a row all year, and I still psychotically love this version of the Dodgers.

• 1 month later...

last night's game was hilarious...granted, I'm an A's fan, so waking up today and listening to the guys on KNBR (in complete meltdown mode) admit the Giants don't have the talent the Dodgers do made a perfect start to my day. The whole Giants organization is cocky and I couldn't help but laugh when the majority of the fans were gone after the 7th inning...except for the ones dressed in blue