Manny Ramirez

Now that you've foiled my airtight grammar argument, I'll express my point again. I cede the point that Manny is an idiot. But if he is evil enough to take steroids and hide it, then not hide the fact that he is taking something to counter said steroid use, is it not reasonable that he might be taking it for his "other" excuse?

Having said that, it is absolute crap that the Dodgers be punished for this test when it was administered last year when he was on the Red Sox. The Dodgers are getting craploads of heat from everyone who pissed on Manny because of this test. For all we know, the Red Sox team Dr. knew about this. I don't hear any calls for the Red Sox to forfeit their 2 rings they won with the benefit of Manny.

In other Dodger related news that has my blood boiling, Two home runs today by Andruw Jones today.make. Are you friggin' kidding me? I typically don't wish death upon anyone, but Jones is honestly testing me.

I personally know two players who play in major league baseball. They actually carry a card (issued to every player in MLB) with a 1-800 number who they can call a physician 24/7 to answer any questions about if a substance is on the MLB ban list or not. In other words, these players who say that they "had no idea what was in it", is a crock or horse sh#t!

Ah good.

The fact that you know two totally anon. baseball players who have that totally validates your argument.....

Wow who kicked you in the junk today? Did I say that it validated my argument? I am just passing on the information that I was showed.

Your grammar kicked me in the junk today. Further, if you aren't validating your argument or expressing your opinion what exactly are you doing?

:snacks:

They reported on the Los Angeles local news that he met with and apoligized to the team - I wonder how they understood that broken english fool. All that money and he can't hire an out of work teacher to give him english lessons.

Or somebody should tell him to cut his hair too so his helmet will stay on. Has anybody else notice this too but everytime he hits a ball and runs to first base his helmet flies off but if his helmet doesnt fly off, he'll tap it off with his hand while rounding the base or bases.

They reported on the Los Angeles local news that he met with and apoligized to the team - I wonder how they understood that broken english fool. All that money and he can't hire an out of work teacher to give him english lessons.

Or somebody should tell him to cut his hair too so his helmet will stay on. Has anybody else notice this too but everytime he hits a ball and runs to first base his helmet flies off but if his helmet doesnt fly off, he'll tap it off with his hand while rounding the base or bases.

I'd love for someone to tackle his grubby looking a$$ and shave his head while he screams.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love for someone to tackle his grubby looking a$$ and shave his head while he screams.

WORD!!!!

I don't think Manny should play in the All-Star game even if the fans vote him in. I was watching the May 30th Cubs vs Dodgers game and they were talking about whether he should be allowed to play in the All-Star game even if he was voted in. The announcers talked to Joe Torre and he said that Manny shouldn't play in the All-Star because he missed the first half of the season and the All-Star game is suppose to award the best players from the first half of the season and I agree with his statement.

• 2 weeks later...

They said a doctor prescribed him some medication that tested positive for MLB's list of banned substances. not a big deal

He tested positive for a female fertility drug that is often used by steroid users to restore testosterone production to normal levels. That is why it is banned.

Pitching ,speed ,and defense. They are clicking as a team aswell.

They don'y have a lot of HR threats but they are the second best hitting team in baseball statistacally. They string a lot hits together and Kemp, Ethier, Martin, and Loney are really coming in to there own.

To quote the infamous Indians coach in Major League. " I think we're a contender right now."

Of course as I write this, they roll over and die to the Madres.

• 4 weeks later...

And he's back.

And they win.

And they are the only team with at least 50 wins.

Long way to go, but damn do I love this team.

Congrats bro. It is a good feeling when things are clicking like that.

It's been a long time since I have felt this good about the Dodgers. It will be a fun second half of the season.