Recruiting Dream Team

We all here at THE BOARD have our dream team recruits. Alas for the majority of these players it is that, a dream, until those wins continue to pile up(which I believe will happen with Bo). All the players you listed would be stellar big time contributors to DONU and would be a hell of a sweet dream to wake up to in February.

Mine include Jordan James out of Cali at RB. GREAT speed and a better than average chance at landing him.

Uko at DT would be sweet but no chance in Hades, as well as Hayes Pullard as the only LB we take again no chance.

At DE it's Eric Martin's high school teammate Ronald Powell and Odighizuwa just for the sake of trying to say that.

WR Darius White nuf said.

I am a glass half full kind of guy, but if we land even one of these guys I will run butt ass naked to the Stadium from my place(about 50 blocks) cause it aint gonna happen, but we can dream like the thread says.

Actually, from what I've read Uko really likes Nebraska and we were the first school to offer him a scholarship...which most of the time goes a long way in landing a prospect. I'm not saying we'll land Uko because there is a heckuva long time between now and February's LOI date, but our chances with him are definitely better than no chance in Hades.

my dream team?

jen and i.

by the way jen, i am a fun guy that likes to hAve a good time and i really enjoy long walks on the beach. my dream girl is someone that knows husker football like you! :hellloooo

Say what? You have no idea what I look like. For all you know I could resemble one of Saruman's Uruk-hai.

And just in case you're not hip with the LOTR reference...here's a pic of an Uruk-hai...

ws07k5.jpg

Mmmm, aren't I sexy?

:dumdum

my dream team?

jen and i.

by the way jen, i am a fun guy that likes to hAve a good time and i really enjoy long walks on the beach. my dream girl is someone that knows husker football like you! :hellloooo

Say what? You have no idea what I look like. For all you know I could resemble one of Saruman's Uruk-hai.

And just in case you're not hip with the LOTR reference...here's a pic of an Uruk-hai...

ws07k5.jpg

Mmmm, aren't I sexy?

and that ladies and gentlmen is pure rejection plain and simple. maybe one of these days ill get my shot at the uruk-hai.....

my dream team?

jen and i.

ws07k5.jpg

Mmmm, aren't I sexy?

and that ladies and gentlmen is pure rejection plain and simple. maybe one of these days ill get my shot at the uruk-hai.....

Doubt it :dumdum

Dream team already not signed...I definitely wanted all of the guys we have...sloan surprised me, but happy to have him come...the other three were all on wish lists.

Justin McCay - to bad we are no longer on his schools of interest...

Jatushan Beachum

Curtis Carter

QB - AJ Derby

RB - Deontae Cooper

Giovanni Bernard

WR - Marcus Lucas

OL - Dillon Bonnel

DL - JR Ferguson - we got a great DE out of Maryland last year...

Ronald Powell

Jordan Allen - seems lsuch a big strong solid prospect

Torrea Peterson

But what do I know? Not much...Everyone else that has been mentioned in this thread would also be awesome.

We all here at THE BOARD have our dream team recruits. Alas for the majority of these players it is that, a dream, until those wins continue to pile up(which I believe will happen with Bo). All the players you listed would be stellar big time contributors to DONU and would be a hell of a sweet dream to wake up to in February.

Mine include Jordan James out of Cali at RB. GREAT speed and a better than average chance at landing him.

Uko at DT would be sweet but no chance in Hades, as well as Hayes Pullard as the only LB we take again no chance.

At DE it's Eric Martin's high school teammate Ronald Powell and Odighizuwa just for the sake of trying to say that.

WR Darius White nuf said.

I am a glass half full kind of guy, but if we land even one of these guys I will run butt ass naked to the Stadium from my place(about 50 blocks) cause it aint gonna happen, but we can dream like the thread says.

I just posted some new info on James and it does not look too promising. Appears to have a heavy Oklahoma lean.

Here is some video though video clips.

Oh yea glm you had a great idea with Giovanni Bernard. Looks good on video and I would love to have in-roads to St. Thomas Aquinas.

my dream team?

jen and i.

ws07k5.jpg

Mmmm, aren't I sexy?

Jen -

I say give the kid a chance.

:snacks:

ws07k5.jpg

Mmmm, aren't I sexy?

rejected-300x300.gif

Although this saddens the powers to be on this board. Could you imagine adding to the promotion of this website that they also make marriages happen?