CAPTION CONTEST #5

2 POINT CONVERSION TIME  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thats BS, i was on the road driving to Oregon and didnt get a chance to vote

Agreed. I'm calling shenanigans on this one. Ending it early to prevent anyone from making a comeback?!

OKC, how much did Drowning have to pay for you to change the rules???

Lol. Me = bitter loser. No way I'm shaking anyone's hand!!

I ended it early because I had a chance to go to the lake without wife and children and didnt know until late. Gave notice not just in this forum but the football forum.

Do the best I can guys.

I know. Just giving you a hard time. I'm just glad the caption contests are back in full force. :thumbs

Voted Husker37, cause If you've ever lived in West Tulsa you would know he's pretty much right on the mark! :thumbs

Really? (lucky guess)

I tried googling some maps of the area, but didn't see many pine? trees..

But figured if any cross country skiers would benefit from a chairlift..they would.

Congrats to Drowning..How can ya compete with names like "Earl & Earlene"? :laughpound

QUOTE(HSKRNOKC @ Jun 7 2009, 09:23 AM)

I ended it early because I had a chance to go to the lake without wife and children and didnt know until late. Gave notice not just in this forum but the football forum.

Do the best I can guys

You went Okie-Noodling without the family? <_<noodling1.jpg

Do the best I can guys.

I know. Just giving you a hard time. I'm just glad the caption contests are back in full force. :thumbs

Thanks for the support. :box I need all I can get. :)

Do the best I can guys.

i would have signed on with my 6 screen names and voted, like drowning did

but that just wouldnt have been fair

ps

you are doing a great job, even for a cubs fan from oklahoma

Do the best I can guys.

i would have signed on with my 6 screen names and voted, like drowning did

but that just wouldnt have been fair

ps

you are doing a great job, even for a cubs fan from oklahoma

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Now Rob.. lets make sure we are strait on this...I LIVE in Oklahoma. I am from Omaha Nebraska. :lol:

Here is the current tally...

Redout22 1 win

Husker Rob 1 win

The Maudfather 1 win

Drowning 2 point win

First to five wins $50 at Huskernation!