CAPTION CONTEST #5

2 POINT CONVERSION TIME  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok I have broad shoulders so I present to you...... this trailer park beauty..

13380760.jpg

Closes Monday at 11:59p

And here's what millions of children around the world woud picture if Santa's Workshop was in North Platte instead of the North Pole.

I would like to get a partial credit for GSG5545's post if he wins. After all I did post the same knock on Cy days before.

I dont want the husker gear...i am just that proud. :)

Aw, go one and admit it - you want the Husker gear! You're more than half-way to the light, my friend - you just have to be willing to fully embrace it!

I would like to get a partial credit for GSG5545's post if he wins. After all I did post the same knock on Cy days before.

Lol. I'm all for giving credit where credit is due, as long as I WIN!

Lol. I'm all for giving credit where credit is due, as long as I WIN!

I'll make you a deal if you win. You get the gear. I get to gloat! :clap

Aw, go one and admit it - you want the Husker gear! You're more than half-way to the light, my friend - you just have to be willing to fully embrace it!

I hate to admit it....but I do stop here every morning before going to Rock M Nation. :facepalm:

I hate to admit it....but I do stop here every morning before going to Rock M Nation. :facepalm:

Dont fight it... Go with it.. :)