Huskerboard awards

I like the idea. I say we start it up in the next week or so. Call it the 2009 All-Huskerboard Team or something like that

I was thinking just after the bowl game, with a thread in the Contest Crib describing it soon, and a link in my sig to the thread.

Do people even look at sigs anymore? Or do most people have them turned off?

I have mine turned off. Make's the pages load faster. If the mod's and admin's agree to it, I would make it a sticky thread in the Football board describing the contest and then post the link to the Contest Crib.

I like the idea. I say we start it up in the next week or so. Call it the 2009 All-Huskerboard Team or something like that

I was thinking just after the bowl game, with a thread in the Contest Crib describing it soon, and a link in my sig to the thread.

Do people even look at sigs anymore? Or do most people have them turned off?

I have mine turned off. Make's the pages load faster. If the mod's and admin's agree to it, I would make it a sticky thread in the Football board describing the contest and then post the link to the Contest Crib.

Go for it. Pm me and I will sticky it..

So is this thing a go? Do we need to get permission from the Admins?

You got it.. Run with it and if I can help, let me know.

:) Knapplc.. kick it off after the bowl please... :)

Cool. Should be a lot of fun.

I'm going to recruit a graphics guy for the avatars. I'll try to get that lined up in the next week or so, then kick this off after we stomp Arizona.

Cool idea, lifted or not. Is this open to all members Knapplc, or am I like Rudolph and being left out of the reindeer games?? ;)

Far as I'm concerned, you're just as much a member of this board as the next guy. Besides, every team needs a water-boy. I kid!! :lol:

Absolutely, Fro. You're as much a member as anyone here, and more than some. I don't see any benefit to restricting this to just "Husker fans." You, Cy, BeachBuffs, Killer... you're all salt-of-the-earth people, even if you do root for the wrong team.

knapplc if you need help, let me know and I'll try to help as much as I can.

Thanks! This can be a big project to do alone. It'll really help to have a second person involved. I appreciate you volunteering. :thumbs

Cool idea, lifted or not. Is this open to all members Knapplc, or am I like Rudolph and being left out of the reindeer games?? ;)

Dude you are part of this family now..... LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::woo

Got some man love going on in this thread.........BTW cool idea Knappic Knapplc

If anyone knows a decent graphics artist that would like to help with this project, please have them PM me.

I would suggest contacting Landlord of Memorial Stadium, huskeraddict, huskerguy or killer cacti...

(does this deserve a nomination for most resourceful post? Hell yea!)

Recruiting Coordinator.

I don't know why, but I'm pretty excited about this. I've been getting my nominations lined up.