Huskerboard awards

• 4 weeks later...

I hope there's a "Forum Drama Queen" award... I have a member in mind... :corndance

Just one?

I guess it would depend on the kind of drama we're talking about... but mine is more of turning a forum about all things Husker into a political crying session.... :dumdum

Well, see, that wouldn't be a problem if you'd just let the market govern all aspects of the human condition. It's obvious you need an attitude adjustment. Fortunately, I have just the remedy - Anarcho-Capitalism!!! Not only will Anarcho-Capitalism put your mind right, but it's guaranteed to cure cancer, bring peace to all mankind, and create a new garden of Eden.

Sorry - what were you saying?

:lol:

I hope there's a "Forum Drama Queen" award... I have a member in mind... :corndance

Just one?

I guess it would depend on the kind of drama we're talking about... but mine is more of turning a forum about all things Husker into a political crying session.... :dumdum

Well, see, that wouldn't be a problem if you'd just let the market govern all aspects of the human condition. It's obvious you need an attitude adjustment. Fortunately, I have just the remedy - Anarcho-Capitalism!!! Not only will Anarcho-Capitalism put your mind right, but it's guaranteed to cure cancer, bring peace to all mankind, and create a new garden of Eden.

:rollin You are SO going to Anarcho-Hell for that backhanded comment. :laughpound

Just one?

HS! Aint this the truth!!!

• 2 weeks later...