This years "breakout" offensive player?

most definitely Latravis Washington.... i think he will step up as a leader and go beast mode. also hope Quentin Castille goes hard too

1. Latravis Washington

2. Quentin Castille

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

entire o line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think LTW, with his limited knowledge of the offense, beat's out Zac Lee this season. So in order for the Huskers to have a good season, we all better hope Zac Lee is the offensive breakout player this season, or we will be in big trouble.

I do however, feel that LTW has big time potential, and I hope he is our second string guy this year, and RS Green.

I could definitely see alot of these players really stepping up this season; the whole offense has alot of potential.

I will say that I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised by Zac Lee. I think he is highly underrated going into the year (and rightfully so). He is very athletic, able to move around the pocket, great arm, and Watson has proven to be an above average QB coach. I am well aware everyone is all hyped up on freshman Cody Green (although, it seems to have died down a little after the Spring Game), but I am under the impression that we have a gem at the QB position already (redshirt Green).

The only downside I see is that Lee may be alot like Ganz in making bad decisions and throwing interceptions (although Ganz was alot better in the second half of the season) and he also tends to get a little antsy in the pocket.

McNeill will also prove to be a very reliable target for him to throw to in clutch situations.

My opinions only! Take them for what they're worth...

most definitely Latravis Washington.... i think he will step up as a leader and go beast mode. also hope Quentin Castille goes hard too

1. Latravis Washington

2. Quentin Castille

I really don't think LTW, with his limited knowledge of the offense, beat's out Zac Lee this season. So in order for the Huskers to have a good season, we all better hope Zac Lee is the offensive breakout player this season, or we will be in big trouble.

I do however, feel that LTW has big time potential, and I hope he is our second string guy this year, and RS Green.

i dont know much about Zac lee at all, but i have only seen highlights from Washington, so thats why i went with him, what sucks is both of them are JR's and if Zac Lee starts i dont think Washington will have a chance to really do much which kinda pisses me off u know. but if Zac does great it wont matter, but think about what 2 great players would do, i just hope they find a position for Washington because he has great athletisism

1. Latravis Washington

2. Quentin Castille

i dont know much about Zac lee at all, but i have only seen highlights from Washington, so thats why i went with him, what sucks is both of them are JR's and if Zac Lee starts i dont think Washington will have a chance to really do much which kinda pisses me off u know. but if Zac does great it wont matter, but think about what 2 great players would do, i just hope they find a position for Washington because he has great athletisism

TuffTiger? Is this your alter ego? :moreinteresting

How about Will Henry.

Will Henry has done absolutely NOTHING in his entire career to even warrant a mention within this thread. At least Chris Brooks has shown flashes of brilliance.

Flashes of brilliance? Come on, get over that.

Anyways, there was talk of Will Henry pushing for a starting spot earlier in spring practice. Never heard of Brooks ever being mentioned like that. The fact that he has been pushing for a starting job "warrants" a mention in this thread in my opinion.

I like the first post's pick of Mendoza especially if he eventually starts at slot or wide out because I can see him being a beast running quick slants which are easy routes for a new QB to throw to and with his speed he could do some major damage and with a RB mentality I can see some safties having a difficult time controlling this kid.

How about Will Henry.

Will Henry has done absolutely NOTHING in his entire career to even warrant a mention within this thread. At least Chris Brooks has shown flashes of brilliance.

Flashes of brilliance? Come on, get over that.

Anyways, there was talk of Will Henry pushing for a starting spot earlier in spring practice. Never heard of Brooks ever being mentioned like that. The fact that he has been pushing for a starting job "warrants" a mention in this thread in my opinion.

Personally I wouldn't even give Brooks plural "flashes" of brilliance. One brilliant flash of a TD catch is more like it in my opinion. Love the kids attitude and everything he does for his son and his family values(reason enough for anyone to cheer for the kid, but there is really only that one moment any Husker fan would recall.