New Husker Numbers Are Out...And Zac Lee's got a new one...

Didn't Groce wear #5 also?

Yes he did, that being said I bought it at the end of the 2003 season so I only listed the people that have worn it since then. It was clearance racked for $5 like no other player was going to wear #5 after that year. Score on my part.

I guess, but how many people are really buying a #15 jersey because Latravis wears that number?

Didn't Groce wear #5 also?

Yes he did, that being said I bought it at the end of the 2003 season so I only listed the people that have worn it since then. It was clearance racked for $5 like no other player was going to wear #5 after that year. Score on my part.

I guess, but how many people are really buying a #15 jersey because Latravis wears that number?

I bought mine for Dennard!! :sarcasm

Why not? It's not like one of the best college football players of all-time wore that number or anything...

oh oh, i know this one. Scott Frost!!! I'm good... :corndancechuckleshuffle

Dude what the crap. #3 is way cooler than #5. What the hell is Zac Lee thinking? Jeez.

So, anyone got any idea why all the runningback positions are mangled to hell on there? some are listed as RB, some as IB, and three (im assuming) walkons that are listed as FB. It isn't just that RB is fullback either, bc you have like, Zimmerer at RB but also Burkehead. IB has most of our main backs but then also Mackovicka.