What state do you live in?

Lived in Kansas until a few weeks ago, now in Connecticut.

Man, you got screwed twice

Well, I am obviously biased about Kansas (I liked it). Connecticut is really nice though. We just got here, and I work in Manhattan, so I could have picked 3 different states, so this was a free choice. We really like it so far. Sorry you don't like it, but we are really impressed with it, other than the fact that it costs a flippin fortune.

I live on Uranus....

Get it? Get it? Uranus!

Shouldn't have had that last whiskey sour huh?

Bourbon or blend?

T_O_B

Fighting **** is good stuff. I'm sure Killer Cacti can vouch.

EDIT: ****? Really? Does Kock work?

South Carolina Gamecocks?

C0CK

****'

Cocky

c$%ks

huh, who knew. Did not even know there was a filter.

Born in Germany, of Bosnian decent lived in Grand island Nebraska from '99 till 04, been in Tennessee since.

I constantly give my vol fans sh*t about how we killed the vols when they had there greatest player of all time at UT, peyton manning... its great, I went to the orange and white game with my Nebraska hat on.

A little FF,(fun fact) I talked to a WR named Quentin Hancock. he picked UT of course, his 2nd choice was Nebraska. >_< i was like wtf man, why not UNL. he said "theres nothing to do in Nebraska man" good guy though, 3 star from Florida.. hes gonna be a big impact this year

:)

Yes I realize this is not exactly a Husker Football post but I hope we can get some leaway from the Mods and Admins for this post.

On the " Big Red Lounge" forum we are trying to find at least one Husker Fan from every state in the Union.

Give us a look Husker Nation and make sure you are represented.

Thanks and GBR to all,

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez

New to the board. I lurked for a while and overtime found i need to get into the big red discussion with you. My name is Blair, and i am a huskers fan from connecticut. Cant wait for the trip to Blacksburg!

GBR

:)

Yes I realize this is not exactly a Husker Football post but I hope we can get some leaway from the Mods and Admins for this post.

On the " Big Red Lounge" forum we are trying to find at least one Husker Fan from every state in the Union.

Give us a look Husker Nation and make sure you are represented.

Thanks and GBR to all,

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez

New to the board. I lurked for a while and overtime found i need to get into the big red discussion with you. My name is Blair, and i am a huskers fan from connecticut. Cant wait for the trip to Blacksburg!

GBR

Welcome aboard, hope you love it. GBR