S/RB Ricky Thenarse

He has a chance to come in here and play immediately with both our starting safety's gone.  He just has to step up and perform.

I understand what you are saying. The difference is that CU has apparently from what I gather has told him point blank ,"you will start".

if sCUm is flat out telling any recruit that they will start the are just plain stupid.

never mind forgot there for a minute which college team we were talking about.

every desperate program is going to do desperate things to jump start their recruiting....Prince and Hawkins are 2 examples.....kids are not looking at the tradtion and reputation of the coaches and those programs in depth......ah..."tell me what i want to hear"......

hunter

He has a chance to come in here and play immediately with both our starting safety's gone.  He just has to step up and perform.

I understand what you are saying. The difference is that CU has apparently from what I gather has told him point blank ,"you will start".

if sCUm is flat out telling any recruit that they will start the are just plain stupid.

never mind forgot there for a minute which college team we were talking about.

Well, if I were CU, I would tell some heavy hitters you could come in here and start now too. They are quickly running out of players, and havent recruited well. The cupboard is getting pretty empty, and if thats what you have to do, so be it. If it lands them three or four highly rated players, hell yea, I'd tell'em that too!! :restore2

But from what I have heard, Thenarse wasn't really all that impressed with sCUm. Now does that mean he won't commit there?? Who knows? Word is also that Thenarse is going to announce his decision at a home basketball game, and Busch is believed to be the only coach that will be attending the game. Again what does this mean?