S/RB Ricky Thenarse

From what I have heard (From a CU fan, who stated that this info was free..), Ricky reportedly has four borthers who are active, or have been active in the Crip gang in LA. As most all of you know, Crips wear blue. Now if Ricky were to go to NU or Fresno St., both of their main colors is red, which is the color for the Bloods gang. Now it is reported that Ricky's brothers have told him that if he were to decide on NU or FSU, then that would cause complications for them because of their gang loyalties. The whole family wants Ricky to succeed because he is the last chance for the siblings. If Ricky were to pick CU, the colors problem goes out the window. Like I said take this for what it is worth. If this is in fact true, don't be surprised to see Hagan work this for all that it is worth!!

:rollin

From what I have heard (From a CU fan, who stated that this info was free..), Ricky reportedly has four borthers who are active, or have been active in the Crip gang in LA.  As most all of you know, Crips wear blue.  Now if Ricky were to go to NU or Fresno St., both of their main colors is red, which is the color for the Bloods gang.  Now it is reported that Ricky's brothers have told him that if he were to decide on NU or FSU, then that would cause complications for them because of their gang loyalties.  The whole family wants Ricky to succeed because he is the last chance for the siblings.  If Ricky were to pick CU, the colors problem goes out the window.  Like I said take this for what it is worth.  If this is in fact true, don't be surprised to see Hagan work this for all that it is worth!!

:rollin

I hope we get both Major and Ricky. But if Ricky wants to pick the winners at the track based on the mascot so be it.

To even pay attention to things rehashed by sCUm fans is funny to begin with, but to listen to THAT?

Thenarse has stated Nebraska is his favorite from the beginning and they knew about this then.

We have also known that if Ricky had the proper grades, he would likely be at USC. Last I checked, USC had a ton of fans from the Bloods gang and didn't wear a shade of green either. ;)

Don't get worked up over Colorado. Fresno State on the other hand...

Visit Date: Sept. 10, 2005 (Wake Forest)

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, USC, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #12/ :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star (Has him listed as a RB)

Assessing the talent: Super fast with a nasty streak to him. As a junior running back after rushing for 1,234 yards (9.5 yards per carry) and 12 touchdowns. He also added 307 yards and three touchdowns on only 15 receptions. He’s a guy that wants to win and wants to work harder than anyone. His 40 time is legit. He wants to make a decision before fall starts. Most teams want him as a safety.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 70%

This has go to tbe one of the all-time greatest recuiting stories of all time. Talk about rumors. He can't commit because the colors are red and his brothers are with the crips :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I'm not discrediting any story being told, but the fact that this is an issue kills me. Picking and leaving a school for academics, locatio etc., is one thing but...

This has go to tbe one of the all-time greatest recuiting stories of all time. Talk about rumors. He can't commit because the colors are red and his brothers are with the crips :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I'm not discrediting any story being told, but the fact that this is an issue kills me. Picking and leaving a school for academics, locatio etc., is one thing but...

:yeah

That's a pretty dumb reason to not choose a school. I don't understand why rivals has him as a commit and scout doesn't even list him as being high on Nebraska. Can we pretty much assume the guys at scout smoke crack?

Oh and ETR,

4 ......i think

Did we pick up an extra scholarship or two by Rands and Dyches leaving? I thought the magic number was 23?

I might be the only guy around who feels like we NEED this kid, but I actually don't WANT him. Rumors are rumors and they should be treated like so. But from the strung out commitment that isn't a commitment but could be a commitment to a possible visit to sCUm to picking a school based on colors related to gangs, I just don't know if I WANT this guy.....but we might need him.