Ribbon Board pictures

The only issue I have with the stadium now is that all the sound comes from the North stadium and if you're sitting there you could blow out an eardrum.

Did you miss the part about not using the sound system as a balance for those that don't want to hear all the "noise" Love the boards, now crank up the sound!

The only issue I have with the stadium now is that all the sound comes from the North stadium and if you're sitting there you could blow out an eardrum.

Did you miss the part about not using the sound system as a balance for those that don't want to hear all the "noise" Love the boards, now crank up the sound!

I've sat in the North Stadium for years. They can say whatever they want about the sound system, but especially since they put up the new video board, it's EXTREMELY loud. The bulk of the sound comes from that complex, and it's loud enough to carry over crowd noise to the South Stadium. That's what I'm talking about. Too loud.

i was told that they upgraded the sound system completely so we should be rock'n and roll'n come season time.

Oh god, I hope so!!! :hellloooo

+1

If you sit in South Stadium, there is no sound down there. I understand the purity of the gameday atmosphere and can appreciate it. No offense, but if it's too loud, you're too old. Crank it up!

i was told that they upgraded the sound system completely so we should be rock'n and roll'n come season time.

Oh god, I hope so!!! :hellloooo

+1

If you sit in South Stadium, there is no sound down there. I understand the purity of the gameday atmosphere and can appreciate it. No offense, but if it's too loud, you're too old. Crank it up!

:yeah Amen Brother

Did anyone see the pictures the Journal Star had of the ribbon boards? Looks like the boards hang lower than the bottom part of the balcony. I know if you sat toward the top of east and west stadiums under the balcony your view would be obstructed by the bottom of the balcony. Seems like now the ribbon boards may obstructed the view for those rows even further now.

Regardless I still like the ribbon board idea and can't wait to see them this year. Plus I don't sit that high anyways.

Did anyone see the pictures the Journal Star had of the ribbon boards? Looks like the boards hang lower than the bottom part of the balcony. I know if you sat toward the top of east and west stadiums under the balcony your view would be obstructed by the bottom of the balcony. Seems like now the ribbon boards may obstructed the view for those rows even further now.

Regardless I still like the ribbon board idea and can't wait to see them this year. Plus I don't sit that high anyways.

I would hope they wouldn't purposely obstruct the view of an entire row of seats or section of seats, but it does look like they hang a little low.