Best Sports Speech?

I saw a topic like this on another board, and thought it was pretty interesting. What do you think is the best speech (including movies)?

My choice: Remember the Titans- Gettysburg scene

"Anybody know what this place is? This is Gettysburg. This is where they fought the Battle of Gettysburg. Fifty thousand men died right here on this field, fightin' the same fight that we're still fightin' amongst ourselves today.

This green field right here was painted red, bubblin' with the blood of young boys, smoke and hot lead pourin' right through their bodies. Listen to their souls, men:

'I killed my brother with malice in my heart. Hatred destroyed my family.'

You listen. And you take a lesson from the dead. If we don't come together, right now, on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed -- just like they were. I don't care if you like each other or not. But you will respect each other. And maybe -- I don't know -- maybe we'll learn to play this game like men."

Great movie. Great speech.

Mine from Waterboy

Coach Klein: [it's half-time at the Bourbon Bowl and they're in the locker room] Anybody got an idea?

[silence]

Derek Wallace: Hey, remember the time Bobby tackled the referee by mistake?

[Everybody chuckles]

Lyle Robideaux: Yeah, that was pretty funny. How 'bout the time Bobby tackled the guy from Louisville, and threw him into the stands?

[Everybody laughs]

Guy Grenouille: Y'all remember the time he intercepted the ball and his pants fell off, and he ran for the touchdown bare ass?

[Everybody laughs]

Farmer Fran: Remember the time Bobby Boucher...

[begins to mumble in his southern drawl, and everybody stares at him]

Bobby Boucher: [bobby shows up in the locker room by surprise] Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl do ya?

[Everybody starts cheering and shouting]

Lance Armstrong: Could I get a bottle of water. - - Hey, aren't you Peter La Fleur?

Peter La Fleur: Lance Armstrong!

Lance Armstrong: Yeah, that's me. But I'm a big fan of yours.

Peter La Fleur: Really?

Lance Armstrong: Yeah, I've been watching the dodgeball tournament on the Ocho. ESPN 8. I just can't get enough of it. But, good luck in the tournament. I'm really pulling for you against those jerks from Globo Gym. I think you better hurry up or you're gonna be late.

Peter La Fleur: Uh, actually I decided to quit... Lance.

Lance Armstrong: Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the finals?

Peter La Fleur: Right now it feels a little bit like... shame.

Lance Armstrong: Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't anything to regret for the rest of their life. But good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

Slapshot lockerroom scene with Hansen brothers:

Coach Reggie Dunlop (Paul Newman): Come on guys. Let's play it smart out there tonight. I wanna see a lot of work from you guys. Use your heads on the ice out there, will ya? We all know how to play hockey. Just play it smart.

Hansen Brothers (all yelling at once): THAT’S RIGHT. GET OUT THERE AND STICK 'EM!! - F#*K 'EM!! CRUSH ‘EM. LET'S GO NOW! COME ON!!!

Coach Reggie: We need this win. We've got a lot of losses(cut off)

Hansen Brothers (all at once): YEAH! f#*k ‘EM! WE GOT A LOTA LOSSES! F#*K ‘EM!! GOT A LOTA LOSSES. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR GUYS. TO WIN!!!

Coach Reggie (looking shocked at Hansens): Let’s play heads-up out there. Let's be smart. Man for man we're better than any club if put out minds to it(cut off).

Hansen Brothers (all at once—indecipherable): COME ON!/SMART! NO ONE CAN! F#*K ‘EM!!

Coach Reggie: Come on, Braden. Our line starts.

Hansen Brothers (running out of lockerroom screaming): YEAH! COME ON! GOOD WORK! F#*K ‘EM!! LET’S GO! LET’S GO F#*KING KILL ‘EM!! LET’S KICK THERE ASSES!

Braden (player): This is fricking embarrassing.

The movie kinda sucked but this has got to be one of the best motivational football speeches I have ever heard!

WO4tIrjBDkk

Dang you Blackshirtsguru I was just about ready to post that same speech. NOTHING CAN TOUCH THIS SPEECH EVER!!!!! I have this speech as one of my ringtones on my phone.

The movie kinda sucked but this has got to be one of the best motivational football speeches I have ever heard!

WO4tIrjBDkk

Dang you Blackshirtsguru I was just about ready to post that same speech. NOTHING CAN TOUCH THIS SPEECH EVER!!!!! I have this speech as one of my ringtones on my phone.

Yeah in my opinion, it's hard to top that speech spoken by Al Pacino. I can listen to it over and over.