suh's draft spot?

thinking a long way ahead here, but when do u guys see suh getting drafted????

New York, NY (Sports Network) - The National Football League announced on Thursday the 2010 Draft will take place over three days, with the first round starting at 7:30 p.m. (et) on Thursday, April 22.

So around 7:30 p.m. (et) on Thursday, April 22

It will probably be closer to 7:35 because the pick won't be in right away, but if he lives up to expectations I can see him going number 1.

There is not a position with a higher first round success rate than DT. If they are dominant in college they will be in the NFL. No player on defense can influence a game like a great DT can, any team will take that chance. Much more of a sure thing than QB.

There's a reason Albert Haynesworth makes more money than anybody ever has playing football.

I know sporting news had him #1 but I think that it will be hard for him to overcome the hype of Tebow/Mc Coy/Bradford. It will all depend on the draft order and team needs. Definitely top 5 if he stays healthy and potentially #1 if a team is in desperate need of a defensive stud!

Tebow will not go in the top ten by any means as teams will draft to positional needs and NFL execs still can't figure out what he'll play. McCoy won't be in there because teams will question his size and other bs nit-picking issues. Bradford, McCoy, and possibly Dez Bryant would be about the only players from the Big XII that could be picked over Suh at this point in my eyes.

I know sporting news had him #1 but I think that it will be hard for him to overcome the hype of Tebow/Mc Coy/Bradford. It will all depend on the draft order and team needs. Definitely top 5 if he stays healthy and potentially #1 if a team is in desperate need of a defensive stud!

Tebow will not go in the top ten by any means as teams will draft to positional needs and NFL execs still can't figure out what he'll play. McCoy won't be in there because teams will question his size and other bs nit-picking issues. Bradford, McCoy, and possibly Dez Bryant would be about the only players from the Big XII that could be picked over Suh at this point in my eyes.

I'm confused! So will McCoy be in there or not?

It will probably be closer to 7:35 because the pick won't be in right away, but if he lives up to expectations I can see him going number 1.

There is not a position with a higher first round success rate than DT. If they are dominant in college they will be in the NFL. No player on defense can influence a game like a great DT can, any team will take that chance. Much more of a sure thing than QB.

There's a reason Albert Haynesworth makes more money than anybody ever has playing football.

Except for Chiefs DT draft picks :clap

???

Neil Smith was great!

I just had this (number300) premonition today.

I noticed Suh's espn? player page posted somewhere with a number ending in "300" then remembered Jen asking what the signifigance of the number "300" was..Then I pictured him breaking a leg (or worse) durring our 300th sellout...

If it's a season ending injury, would he be able to (or even bennefit from) a Medical Redshirt for another year?

You never think of these big guys going down, and I hope he doesn't...but...what if?

???

Neil Smith was great!

Fine, RECENT Chiefs DT draft picks