Help HuskerBoard Create A Husker Watch Site Page!!!

Anybody know of a good place to watch Husker games in Austin, TX? I just moved here from Wichita, KS and have no idea where to go to watch the games! :( Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

This came off the Huskerpedia site

Cool River Café

4001 Parmer Lane

Austin, TX 78727

(512) 385-0010

Thanks man! I appreciate it greatly :) if anybody knows of any other ones let me know!

In Las Vegas, NV

There is a great place!

Torino's Sports Bar

5570 W Flamingo Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89103-2340

(702) 252-7007

Hundreds of fans every game!

WOW..I need to read before I post...the exact same thing!

Well you did add their phone number. I thought I was the only one in Vegas on here, we'll have to get a few beers at Torino's this season.

In Las Vegas, NV

There is a great place!

Torino's Sports Bar

5570 W Flamingo Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89103-2340

(702) 252-7007

Hundreds of fans every game!

WOW..I need to read before I post...the exact same thing!

Well you did add their phone number. I thought I was the only one in Vegas on here, we'll have to get a few beers at Torino's this season.

I'll be there..I love how during games, they jack up the price of beer and pop and stop giving free refills, at least the burger deals are pretty good.

In the Minneapolis / St. Paul area:

Joe Senser's Bar and Grill

494 and France Ave., Bloomington MN

http://www.sensers.com/

They show every PPV and broadcast game. Lots of loyal fans. A Sea of Red among 10,000 lakes. Good food and beer, no cover charge.

For anyone in the Twin Cities area this is a GREAT place to watch a Huskers game. They give an entire section to the fans and they also have a miniature school band playing the fight songs....they do get a little annoying if you are sitting right next to them, but it adds to the atmosphere. I am there for just about every game....especially when they are not on the local stations.

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to thank everyone for their submissions. If you'll look at the top of the page (just under the HuskerNation banner), we have a link to a webpage that lists all the watch sites we know of.

We know it isn't complete, so if you are aware of any more sites, or you see anything that needs correction, post it to this thread or PM me. Please try and include the relevant information - name of establishment, address, contact information, etc. Also, we're interested in "permanent" watchsites; i.e., sites that can reasonably be expected to host Husker games on a regular basis. If some place is going to show just a particular game, please post it in the Plan-It Husker forum. And by all means, if you know of a "permanent" watchsite, please post it also in Plan-It Husker as well as letting us know of it.

Thanks!

Wanted to thank everyone for their submissions. If you'll look at the top of the page (just under the HuskerNation banner), we have a link to a webpage that lists all the watch sites we know of.

We know it isn't complete, so if you are aware of any more sites, or you see anything that needs correction, post it to this thread or PM me. Please try and include the relevant information - name of establishment, address, contact information, etc. Also, we're interested in "permanent" watchsites; i.e., sites that can reasonably be expected to host Husker games on a regular basis. If some place is going to show just a particular game, please post it in the Plan-It Husker forum. And by all means, if you know of a "permanent" watchsite, please post it also in Plan-It Husker as well as letting us know of it.

Thanks!

AR - I may be a little picky here, but Missouri and Kansas are two different states. A lot of the Kansas City, KS sites are listed under Mizzou.

SideTrack Pub

302 W Hickman Rd

Waukee, IA 50263

515-978-5751

Its a new bar that went into where Big Al's Roadhouse used to be. Free food at half time.

Got it - thanks!

AR - I may be a little picky here, but Missouri and Kansas are two different states. A lot of the Kansas City, KS sites are listed under Mizzou.

Good catch - got 'em fixed. Thanks!

EDIT: - Well, I think so, anyway. Are the two Minsky's on the Missouri side or the Kansas side?

When I live in Columbus, my parents and I would go here for games:

The Sportspage

5736 Veterans Pkwy

Columbus, GA 31904-9060

(706) 641-9966

Now that they live in Kennesaw they go here:

TJ's Sports Bar & Grill

2880 Holcomb Bridge Rd

Alpharetta, GA 30022-1609

(770) 552-7700

Although this place is the HQ for Georgians for Nebraska, I went with them to watch the Fla. Atl. game and I don't recommend it as the people that frequent it are pretty seedy...

Good catch - got 'em fixed. Thanks!

EDIT: - Well, I think so, anyway. Are the two Minsky's on the Missouri side or the Kansas side?

Looks good. I have only been to Callhans, but I'll try to catch an away game at each location and give an update.