Cy's Amazing Pre-Season Predictions

Now, back on track. Cy, I hope you're right about Iowa State getting to a bowl game. That'd be freaking sweet. How awesome would it be for ISU to get to a bowl, and Auburn to crash and burn?

:yeah I always hope for the best for ISU, but even if they don't go bowling a win over the chokeyes will do just fine.

i just want to see you guys beat KSU and not scare us this year like last year.

Now, back on track. Cy, I hope you're right about Iowa State getting to a bowl game. That'd be freaking sweet. How awesome would it be for ISU to get to a bowl, and Auburn to crash and burn?

:yeah I always hope for the best for ISU, but even if they don't go bowling a win over the chokeyes will do just fine.

I'm sure Cy would happily take both. As would I! :)

and jayhawker - I think we're past it now, so let's get back to football talk now. Smack or otherwise. :box

i've never been asked that and go find a post that proves that. didn't realize it was offensive to you.

Here's the link. Turns out it wasn't that hard to find.

LINK

You were active in that conversation both before and after I asked. It's possible you missed it, but I'm sure you're not missing it this time.

Thanks.

I'm sure Cy would happily take both. As would I! :)

and jayhawker - I think we're past it now, so let's get back to football talk now. Smack or otherwise. :box

Briscoe is eligible and at practice

i've never been asked that and go find a post that proves that. didn't realize it was offensive to you.

LINK

You were active in that conversation both before and after I asked. It's possible you missed it, but I'm sure you're not missing it this time.

Thanks.

edited. i am pissy today for some reason

I think the only thing people with any real sense can agree on is that it is wide open, each team has so many what ifs it is scary. I think we can all agree that we would prefer to be in OU or UT's shoes trying to fill the few holes that they have.

LINK

Thanks.

must have missed it sorry. i would have said the same, i'm not trying to be offensive. don't really care if you like me or not, got enough huskers in my life as it is.

You two quit ruining my post and get back to the business of telling me how brilliant I am....uh...I mean discussing my predictions....

Oh hell...go ahead and tell me how brilliant I am anyway.

LINK

Thanks.

must have missed it sorry. i would have said the same, i'm not trying to be offensive. don't really care if you like me or not, got enough huskers in my life as it is.

You two quit ruining my post and get back to the business of telling me how brilliant I am....uh...I mean discussing my predictions....

Oh hell...go ahead and tell me how brilliant I am anyway.

you are the most brilliant internet BBS poster i have ever met. :)

I think the only thing people with any real sense can agree on is that it is wide open, each team has so many what ifs it is scary. I think we can all agree that we would prefer to be in OU or UT's shoes trying to fill the few holes that they have.

Hate to do it, but I agree with BeachBuffs wholeheartedly.

what is this world coming too. a husker and buff agreeing with each other. what is going on.