Cy's Amazing Pre-Season Predictions

I'd more concerned about MU than TTech to be honest.. it's very possible we have a emotional hangover from V. Tech if we lose a close one/get blown out.

As for TTech, we should have beaten them last year. We should be better than last year and I think TTech will be taking a step down. All of that should equal out to a win for us.

you have to outscore TT and i do not think the skers will have the O to do it.

I just hope we can manage to keep our home game with them closer than 63-21.

I'd more concerned about MU than TTech to be honest.. it's very possible we have a emotional hangover from V. Tech if we lose a close one/get blown out.

As for TTech, we should have beaten them last year. We should be better than last year and I think TTech will be taking a step down. All of that should equal out to a win for us.

If it was down there I would have to agree with you but with it being a home game I would give the huskers a very small edge. But that is why we play the games.

no doubt. going to be a good game but I think (hope) tt pulls it out. Will have the entire husker family over for that game.

First of all.. I realized we have LA-Lafayette in between VT and MU (my bad!). Secondly, we have lost to TTech the past few times because we've gotten into shoot-outs with them, and they've always had just a bit more firepower than us. However, this year I think our defense will allow us to keep the game more manageable and not have to score 50 points to win it.

Our defensive line should prove to be a bit much for their rookie QB to handle.

First of all.. I realized we have LA-Lafayette in between VT and MU (my bad!). Secondly, we have lost to TTech the past few times because we've gotten into shoot-outs with them, and they've always had just a bit more firepower than us. However, this year I think our defense will allow us to keep the game more manageable and not have to score 50 points to win it.

sorry to burst your bubble but the next time a QB in Leach's system is rattled will be the first.

sorry to burst your bubble but the next time a QB in Leach's system is rattled will be the first.

...and the Husker secondary and LB's are still downright frightening to think about at the moment....

...and the Husker secondary and LB's are still downright frightening to think about at the moment....

+1. main reason i think they lose in Lawrence.

Do you happen to watch any games besides Kansas games? Just curious, because Harrell seemed pretty rattled at times against Nebraska last year.

And I think he was a little rattled against Oklahoma.

And I think he was a little rattled against Ole Miss, too.

Doesn't Kansas have one of the most inexperienced OL crews in the nation? Like literally they fall at 115th or something close to that in number of starts. That's going to be a big problem against a D-line like Nebraska's. Reesing will be running for his life... AGAIN.

FTFY

:)

Do you happen to watch any games besides Kansas games? Just curious, because Harrell seemed pretty rattled at times against Nebraska last year.

And I think he was a little rattled against Oklahoma.

And I think he was a little rattled against Ole Miss, too.

your right, he was only 20-25 289yrd 2td's 0 int against nub last year. seamed pretty rattled.

i'll give you OU. 33-55 361yrds 3td's 1int

Ole Miss? 36-58 364yrds 4tds 2 int.

can't believe the TT running game is what beat nub last year.

23 rushes 137yrs 6.0 avg 3td's (one was from Harrell)

Doesn't Kansas have one of the most inexperienced OL crews in the nation? Like literally they fall at 115th or something close to that in number of starts. That's going to be a big problem against a D-line like Nebraska's. Reesing will be running for his life... AGAIN.

FTFY

:)

all that running and still 15-30 304yrds 3td's 1int.

Doesn't Kansas have one of the most inexperienced OL crews in the nation? Like literally they fall at 115th or something close to that in number of starts. That's going to be a big problem against a D-line like Nebraska's. Reesing will be running for his life.

they will be more athletic and talented. By Nov they will have experience.

Wow, you must drink the mike leech brand kool-aid daily. In Pelini's first year, on the road, with Tech in the Nat'l Championship hunt with one of their best QB/WR tandems ever, and we still took them to overtime and had an opportunity to win the game.

And you don't think we have a good chance to beat them at home with a significantly improved team overall, and after being tested at VTech and at MU.. we should be ready for 'em.