Cy's Amazing Pre-Season Predictions

HARD AS WIND.

It*s in yuor facee. Like blows in the front of yuor head. And blowing means fast. Faster than chickens. Do you feel the scratch? That is the wind. Missouri is yuor werst Nightmare. By nightmare I mean WIND! You know how that happens? Grass. It grows from the raIN, sun and WIND.

I like the funny faces.

Wind. Almost as good as the funny faces. Don^t analyze but recognize WIND as power.

Mid-season trades. Trade-winds. Missouri.

Now you know about this. And you know that bannannas make pie.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:dumdum:laughpound

Tough as Hurricane.

It used to be TAR (tough as Rain) but TT upgraded it.

If you want why it means that, it is not for us to understand TuffTiger, only to appreciate him.

I thought it meant "Tough as Hail"

I think people are really underestimating the depth at coaching we have at Nebraska. I see the Huskers in B12 Championship!

Not trying to be a debbie down here, but even the previous staff managed to get us into the B12 Championship game. While this is a good step, it really means very little. It will mean something when we actually have a legitimate shot at winning the Big 12. Can anyone help pump enough :koolaid2: into me to make me feel like we have a legitimate shot at beating Texas or OU this year? Actually, is there anyone out there that believe any North team has a legitimate shot this year at beating OU or Texas?

Scientists say with the increased warming of the atmosphere, sea levels are sure to rise, eventually swamping and them submerging Texas and Oklahoma. As a matter of fact, all teams in the South and a few in the North (Kansas and K-State) are located on the floodplain of the Great Nebraska Sea within perhaps a few short years, will find their respective colleges under 30 feet of sea water. Only Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa State and Missouri are safe from this deluge...but MU will probably go in the next big earthquake.

There you go...hope for the future and a shot at ocean front property besides! Think how well that will go over with recruits!

Course all this depends on whether Al Gore and his cabaal of Global Warming whacko priests are correct... <_<

well that just sucks.

When I lived in Austin, I was told that the reason Texass didn't slip into the Gulf-o-Mexico was because Oklahoma Sucks...

Coincidence?

I can say TAH ready . :moreinteresting Only my can be TAH.

I am not perdict record,but GBR is THursday night game at TAH .

If that on ESPN? Who can say?

I quit read this thing CY start, not his fautl, but what the hell was that all? i just click and put this on the end if okay.

So iguess we bettr play some game on then some one can say I told you so and a nother can say you"re a dumbutt and so on. It"S good to be internets.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

it definitely is good to be internets. i prefer intronauts though.

I quit read this thing CY start, not his fautl, but what the hell was that all? i just click and put this on the end if okay.

So iguess we bettr play some game on then some one can say I told you so and a nother can say you"re a dumbutt and so on. It"S good to be internets.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

My moment, albeit however brief, of Zen. :dumdum

OK Jen you had Zen during this, but could you possibly tell me what the hell "TAH" is? :dumdum

Tough as Hurricane.

If you want why it means that, it is not for us to understand TuffTiger, only to appreciate him.

There is an absolute classic thread in which TT explains TAR, I think it was a year ago? Anyway, I still don't understand it but enjoyed trying to read his explanation. Maybe I can find it again.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

My moment, albeit however brief, of Zen. :dumdum

OK Jen you had Zen during this, but could you possibly tell me what the hell "TAH" is? :dumdum

Tough as Hurricane.

There is an absolute classic thread in which TT explains TAR, I think it was a year ago? Anyway, I still don't understand it but enjoyed trying to read his explanation. Maybe I can find it again.

I do remember that. I read it. No idea. I still love him.

This un?

Mash 'ere

hey TT... since this season is over, is it time for TAR to return? Because without Daniel, Maclin, and Coffman, isn't the Hurricane a little past now? TAR returns in 09 or is there a new branding?

It"s good to ask but I can"t know yet. I came up with TAR on this web when I first found this GBR web. ItS" not like I planed on it, you know. I was try to explain about the Tiger and just end up with TAR.

I think could be that TAR is over and time for new slowgun.

I"ll be at some friend house some this weekedn to watch some NFL plus also Tiger_GBR bball so I"ll see what they think on this. They don"t have internets so I have to tell them what is goin on here.

I am perdict

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

New Slow Gun?

T-sJ7gasbqA

This un?

Mash 'ere

hey TT... since this season is over, is it time for TAR to return? Because without Daniel, Maclin, and Coffman, isn't the Hurricane a little past now? TAR returns in 09 or is there a new branding?

It"s good to ask but I can"t know yet. I came up with TAR on this web when I first found this GBR web. ItS" not like I planed on it, you know. I was try to explain about the Tiger and just end up with TAR.

I think could be that TAR is over and time for new slowgun.

I"ll be at some friend house some this weekedn to watch some NFL plus also Tiger_GBR bball so I"ll see what they think on this. They don"t have internets so I have to tell them what is goin on here.

I am perdict

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

New Slow Gun?

T-sJ7gasbqA

No that one was after, his original was much older. I will try and find it.

• 5 months later...