LB info

:facepalm:

As good as this board is, it's embarassing how we act when someone says that someone they know has info.... Believe him or don't believe him, but don't go on a rant trying to get more info or insinuating that he doesn't know what he is talking about. I currently have 3 friends on the team... I could make many posts that state info like this... But the fact is; 95% of what the players know is on the radio the next day...

:yeah Yes, thank you.

I appreciate the information, but like everyone said, its really not a big deal.

I think most of us on here expected May, Compton, Fisher to be seeing reps this year anyway. All this info does is confirm what out thoughts on the LB situation was.

Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, I'm just a student who knows a few people in the football program. That's it. Any info or insight I can get from players I post. i.e...Qvale has been looking great, and that Hagg is looking good. Stuff like that. Not info that would be detremental to some one like Coach Stoops who I'm sure scours these forums for any info he can get. :sarcasm

But back on topic. Like previously stated, Bo and Carl are going to be playing a lot of LBrs at the beginning. You know, to see how players work with each other.

But, in my opinion, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if all of this offseason hype about Dillard being in the dog house lights a fire under is ass. I'm willing to bet that he WILL contribute to the Blackshirts this year. Only time will tell.

And as far as Lawrence goes. I know he is a very smart kid and knows the defense well. He has been screwed lately because of the 3 concussions. If the new Zenieth sp? helmet works out for him, I think he could help the LB core greatly this year as well.

As good as this board is, it's embarassing how we act when someone says that someone they know has info.... Believe him or don't believe him, but don't go on a rant trying to get more info or insinuating that he doesn't know what he is talking about. I currently have 3 friends on the team... I could make many posts that state info like this... But the fact is; 95% of what the players know is on the radio the next day...

You registered before the fiasco on HuskerBoard in 2007, so either you've forgotten the rampant rumors from that season or you don't care.

You registered before the fiasco on HuskerBoard in 2007, so either you've forgotten the rampant rumors from that season or you don't care.

Meh, those rumors where rampant on every message board and coffee shop in the state of Nebraska. I still can't believe Monte Kiffen isn't our coach...........................................

Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, I'm just a student who knows a few people in the football program. That's it. Any info or insight I can get from players I post. i.e...Qvale has been looking great, and that Hagg is looking good. Stuff like that. Not info that would be detremental to some one like Coach Stoops who I'm sure scours these forums for any info he can get. :sarcasm

But back on topic. Like previously stated, Bo and Carl are going to be playing a lot of LBrs at the beginning. You know, to see how players work with each other.

But, in my opinion, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if all of this offseason hype about Dillard being in the dog house lights a fire under is ass. I'm willing to bet that he WILL contribute to the Blackshirts this year. Only time will tell.

And as far as Lawrence goes. I know he is a very smart kid and knows the defense well. He has been screwed lately because of the 3 concussions. If the new Zenieth sp? helmet works out for him, I think he could help the LB core greatly this year as well.

I feel your pain Missouri. I remember last year when I shared the news that Matt O'Hanlon was going to get the start against Western Michigan over Thenarse. People didn't like that one bit.