300th Sellout = New Attendance Record?

jjamuss

I think theres a better shot at breaking it against Oklahoma since both teams have the potential to being pretty highly rated

Youre probably right... I just think those mile marker sellout games are desirable and if the fans really wanted to make a statement about the sellout streak, what better way to do it than with an attendance record to boot?

I don't thhink it will happen then. It very possibly could but I am doubting it.

I know the last record was set vs. VT on national TV.

Realisitically, Louisiana Lafayette probably doesnt have the drawing power of a team like VT so I doubt it will happen either. But who knows... stranger things have happened.

I don't thhink it will happen then. It very possibly could but I am doubting it.

I know the last record was set vs. VT on national TV.

Realisitically, Louisiana Lafayette probably doesnt have the drawing power of a team like VT so I doubt it will happen either. But who knows... stranger things have happened.

i will do my part :clap:clap

if its not set, it wont be the universities fault. you can bet they'll be packing in every last person/press/celebrity/former player that they can get in there. it will fall on our shoulders to not just sell out, but come thru the gate. im guilty of being a part of the "sellout" but keeping my virgin ticket and happy drunk butt in the parking lot...im not pround of it, but hey, jaegerbombs and bellyshots happen. eh.

i mean, they do take actual attendance by count thru the gate right, thats why there was always those guys with the counters?

if its not set, it wont be the universities fault. you can bet they'll be packing in every last person/press/celebrity/former player that they can get in there. it will fall on our shoulders to not just sell out, but come thru the gate. im guilty of being a part of the "sellout" but keeping my virgin ticket and happy drunk butt in the parking lot...im not pround of it, but hey, jaegerbombs and bellyshots happen. eh.

i mean, they do take actual attendance by count thru the gate right, thats why there was always those guys with the counters?

They count every ticket sold as well as all players, coaches. vendors, janitors, press, tv crew, mascots, cheeleader, band ect ect.