Chances of winning the Big XII North

bhunt7

The loss of Castille hurts, but isn't a season killer by any means. It won't change your sport in the North. It's secure at 2nd. Behind Kansas at 1. :)

So let me get this right - between you and Cy, KU and ISU will be co-champs of the north? Which one of you are going to get their butts beat by Tex-oma?

A loss of someone like Q is always an issue, and I don't want to minimze it - but the true measure of any team is the ability to overcome adversity. Virutally all teams have player losses during the year, albeit mostly due to injury.

This is, in a way, a good thing. It reinforces Bo's message, it gives the team a chance to grow from adversity, and it will make winning the Big XII North that much sweeter.

There will be more hits taken by teams b4 it all ends, that is a fact...

The loss of Castille hurts, but isn't a season killer by any means. It won't change your sport in the North. It's secure at 2nd. Behind Kansas at 1. :)

I don't care who you are...that's funny right there. :laughpound

(It won't be funny if it actually happens though. <_< )

I think a lot of people thought it would happen before Q. I think it is slightly more likely now. We will see...

It's pretty sad when people think that losing ONE PLAYER makes a difference for a team's outcome. I don't think it should be this way, if the team relies on one person then it really isn't a TEAM is it?

Well while it's probably not true in this case, it is in some. You can't tell me without Vince Young that Texas would have stood a chance of coming back against USC. As far as I'm concerned the loss of Castille is a big disappointment following his game in the Gator Bowl. I expected big things of him this year, and should Helu get hurt we may have real problems. But overall, yes, I doubt his loss will make a huge impact. Let's hope not anyway. I still have high hopes for the season.