Chances of winning the Big XII North

bhunt7

Gonna sound really stupid.

Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Its going to take a whole season to see where were going. And kansas could bomb. They have a few tough south teams to face this year. They might be more talented on paper then we are but probally wont have the win/loss record needed to be top of the north.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to say Q is just a back up RB who only rushed 500 yards is a little disingenuous. It hurts, and it hurts bad. and if H. gets injured at some point this season--even if only for a game--it is going to hurt really bad.

I'm not saying the sky is falling, I'm not saying I'm throwing away my tickets. I'm saying that having a really strong backfield was our main strategy for some games this year. Good defense and a backfield that can dominate wins some games. Helu is the man, but now he is the only man.

Anyone here want to take bets that both Helu and Lee stay at 100%all season? Anyone feel like our backups for those positions are ready to be big 12 starters?

Look, one man doesn't make a team--but for the same people who have been quick to report that our backfield is going to dominate to now pretend like it is no big deal is a little bit much for me to take--and I take a pull from the kool-aid as much as anyone else. I just may be adding some jack daniels to mine.